Favorite thing to be doing if you know your going to mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgercub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
So, If you know your going to mess soon, be it natural or laxative induced...
what do you try to move towards doing for when it hits?

Myself, I like to be cleaning something, doing dishes, folding laundry, something like that when I mess. I always finish my task, even after messing, that way i can enjoy it more after i'm done, with no task to limit my play.

I like to be on my way coming home and as I get up to my door I kid my self into thinking I forgot my keys or the keys won't work in the door hehe then when it hits I am all sad for just a minute then I go inside to start the cleanup :)

Playing video games. It is kind of one of those, there goes one of our gta heist team members running off to the bathroom, whereas I just have a smug expression on my face.

I have to be feeling little to mess! I usually watch one of my favourite Disney movies & because I'm so distracted by the movie I forget I need the potty! & then I mess "blush"

I like being at the library, or in a bookstore. Stacks of book seem to have a natural laxative effect that I wonder if anyone has ever tried to explain.

I like to be driving my car. It feels so naughty to be stopped at a signal and filling the back side of my diaper. The folks in the car next to me have no idea that the guy in the Porsche next to them is making a mess in the seat of his pants! And I do so enjoy the feel as the poo forces its way out and fills the void.

My favorite thing to do is freak out and realize how nasty clean up would be and use a toilet.

kinda said:
My favorite thing to do is freak out and realize how nasty clean up would be and use a toilet.

Shower! job done!

Yolandi said:
Shower! job done!

Ha, no thanks. If I lived alone, maaaaybe I'd try it.

Me too! I don't mess all the time, but do enjoy it occasionally. For me, it needs to be at least semi-accidentally to enjoy it.
I don't really like just pushing a load out into my pants for no reason, but if I have a genuine need to go, I like to get into my little mind frame of about 10 or so, and become that kid who knows he needs to go, and does plan to, just as soon as he finishes what he's doing. But little me will wait too long sometimes and accidents may happen as a result.
If I'm not in little mode, but have some private time, I will take some chances. If I have gas that needs releasing, I will give a bit of a push as I do so. I won't try to just mess my pants, but a true accidental "shart" is welcome, where just a little follow through occurs. Nothing makes me feel little faster than having a real minor accident like that. It's like BAM! Oh no! I've just pooped myself a bit!
The same when I'm in the shower. If I need to fart I'll just put a little more effort into it and see what happens.
As a matter of fact, I'm about to go for a shower as soon as I finish typing this, and I can feel some gas brewing.....

The coolest thing about wearing a nappy, for me, is that it totally 'uncouples' toileting from any other aspect of life. Do what you like, when you like, just let things happen freely and naturally in the comfort and safety of the nappy. Focusing on particular activities to go with messing, kind of denies that freedom, so I'd say the best thing to do when anticipating / making a mess is 'everything!'

Honestly, it would have to be relaxing after a long day of work and/or school. My body's internal clock regulates itself to where (for the most part) I have to mess whenever I get home. I wouldn't say it's like that every day, but most days it is.

My job is fairly dirty (auto service tech.) and because of that, I shower after work. I'll get home and diaper up. While I wait for my business to occur, usually I'll grab something to eat or watch TV in the meantime.

Once I mess, I'll head straight up to the shower, and I'll start to shower with my now soiled diaper still on. I make sure to go one last time in it, then take it off, clean myself up, and go on about the rest of my day.

I have uncontrollably messed myself doing things like house chores, driving my car, and at different places around town.
Not enjoyable, but rather embarrassing, especially nowhere near a toilet to crutch to on my spastic CP affected legs.

If I'm in little space and doing something like watching a movie, playing a video game, or any other thing while wearing and I feel the urge, I'll mess. Luckily, the shower makes clean up fairly easy. =)

I just relax or sit on the floor and push real hard. Sometimes I lay in bed and mess.

just like a baby, i go when i need to go. if im diapered, no matter what im doing.. watching a film, playing with toys, in bed, when the need arrises i just let it happen.

Babylea

I like to lay down for a nap right before I mess, if I can spare the time. It's fun to get babied-up in padding, onesie, and paci under the blankets and pretend that I messed in my sleep. Waking up messy is so much fun.

I normally have to go in the AM, so I'm usually still in my pajama's, sometimes I hold it until it gets painful, then I lay on my belly and let it go, it feels so good.

I love to go when I need to go. If I am wearing a diaper I like to mess in public like in a grocery store in the baby aisle or in a clothing store in baby area or in the lingere area. I like to walk around a mall sometimes and mess.

My favorite thing to do is take off my diaper and sit down on the toilet.

Shitting yourself...gross.

- - - Updated - - -

mjk1090 said:
I love to go when I need to go. If I am wearing a diaper I like to mess in public like in a grocery store in the baby aisle or in a clothing store in baby area or in the lingere area. I like to walk around a mall sometimes and mess.

Please stop. Immediately. If you're going to do it, do it at home where people don't need to be involved. You're bringing other people into your fetish and that is 1000% wrong.

This is what gives ABDL a bad name. Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back