Favorite thing about wearing diapers?

I like not only the convenience aspect (with a really good Diaper lasting hours; I could put on a PeekABU and not have to change for the majority of the day; even more so if I throw in a Stuffer, one of my favorites for that is DG Sleep Pants, cheap and plenty absorbent as a Stuffer)

But also the feeling I get from wetting, having a nice squishy Diaper; and occasionally Messing (I dont mind the smell or cleanup, to me it actually adds to the experience; only time I hate the smell or cleanup is if it is really really bad)

Last edited:
Wetting hands down! Every squirt, every trickle, every flood. Thoroughly soaked is best!

Reactions: Sidewinder
Just having that warm wet feeling of a diaper while cooking a meal with a glass of wine. Best relaxed feeling.

Lykedanappies said:
Just having that warm wet feeling of a diaper while cooking a meal with a glass of wine. Best relaxed feeling.
Doing that now, as a matter of fact. Making gravy for tomorrow's lasagna and it's simmering on the stove while I sip on some Cabernet Sauvigon. Wet and very happy!

waking up in morning with pretty full Better Dri. keep on putting more in till it is really full, all around.

The safe and secure feeling I have when diapered. I’m on a changing schedule so I never having to worry about finding a bathroom. Just need to plan for a place to change when not at home. Love them!

I don’t know why but I feel a bit more confident and focused when bing padded. I would say I can pee anywhere too but my bladder is stronger than a borg cube.
Wish I could be padded all the time, but explaining to family that there college son want to wear diapers is not happening.

Also diapers are more comfortable to me than normal underwear.

Reactions: jasonm03
I like that a diaper “packs me in snug”....
And the freedom having the ability to pee anywhere is just plain convenient. It sucks when I’m the middle of running errands and shopping you have to find a restroom to pee. Breaks one’s stride, so to speak. The added plus of feeling my diaper fill up is icing on the cake.

I do like some of the prints found on ABDL diapers, two of my favorites are Dotty the Pony and LFB Little Fantasy. I would also like to wear MyDiaper Pink sometime in the future, if I can find one at a good price. I like printed ABDL diapers better than normal diapers with wetness indicator.

I love the way they feel, the comfort and soft padding (the thicker the better), the feel of the plastic on the outside.

Both dry and wet, tho I do love the way they swell up nicely (and squishy).

I just generally feel better whenever I'm in nappy and I always just lie there for a few minutes after putting one on, just soaking up the blissful feeling of being in one.

It gives me a warm feeling.

Reactions: perlFerret
I have grown to appreciate the convenience factor of being diapered 24/7 especially when out and about and no bathroom
s are near by or available .

The best thing about wearing a diaper is that since I wet frequently I don't have to get up and run to the toilet.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
My favorite thing about wearing diapers is the feeling of getting it put on. Removing my underwear and fitting it under my bottom then fastening it on. Sounding so crinkly as I do it.! Once on it is so soft and thick, fitting my bottom so nice and snug. The nice little crinkle they make when I move around.

ThePhotographer said:
I don’t know why but I feel a bit more confident and focused when bing padded. I would say I can pee anywhere too but my bladder is stronger than a borg cube.
Wish I could be padded all the time, but explaining to family that there college son want to wear diapers is not happening.

Also diapers are more comfortable to me than normal underwear.
I like the Star Trek reference, but for me I like wearing diapers for many reasons the most important reason is incontinence other reasons they feel good, no worries going out in public, comfortable

I love the way they feel and how they smell and look

I feel comfortable I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom, I sleep through the night and wake up in a wet diaper.

MikeDJ said:
My favorite thing about wearing diapers is the feeling of getting it put on. Removing my underwear and fitting it under my bottom then fastening it on. Sounding so crinkly as I do it.! Once on it is so soft and thick, fitting my bottom so nice and snug. The nice little crinkle they make when I move around.
That's mine too! There's nothing like putting on a fresh and clean diaper. Well, except maybe wetting a diaper. And when you're 24/7 it's a vicious cycle that just keeps getting better and better.

It’s a mix of many things.

When I first put it on, I enjoy the snug safe feeling and the bulk between my legs and the crinkle when I move. As things progress I enjoy the squishy bulkyness and the way it makes it unmistakably obvious that I’m diapered and most just the way it makes things feel when the time is right 😁

Back