Favorite thing about wearing diapers?

Carnifex said:
Think about anything just feel nice and snug in my diapers it's amazing
Me too. It's so nice.

There are a ton of things that I’d consider to be my favorite, but honestly, the best part to me are the sensory things. The soft, cottony feeling caressing your body, the way it just hugs your skin and the feeling of comfort and security it gives. It’s a fun feeling too, the fact that you’re wearing something normal people find weird and whatnot.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
I like the feeling of a big poop in the back of my diaper.

Reactions: LittleTJ
The part were I wear them.

They are so comfortable. I love wetting them since it feels so nice. I won't mess them though..

I like the fact that I never have to make a mad dash for a bathroom when I realize I am about to pee or poop myself. I also like the fact that I never have pee or poop running down my legs when I have an accident. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and my diapers are the only reason I can still have a normal life.

I'm 60 years old and having to get up a number of times at night to go pee ruins a good nights sleep. I used catheters for 3+ years but I needed to try something new. I've been through a number of different products and configurations and came up with one that works for me.

I wear a large BetterDry disposable diaper Over that I wear a Gary 2X large pull-up cloth diaper, and a pair of Gary 2X pull-up plastic pants. This will catch any leaks and keep the bed dry. Lastly I wear a pair of extra large Dignity Washable Pant with Built-In Protective Pouch from Allegro medical. They keep the plastic from sticking to my legs. I know that these kinds of multiple layers my seem like a bit much but I'm sleeping through the night. I barely wake up and feel the urge, roll onto my front or back, go pee, and go right back to sleep. The best part is not having to get out of bed to go pee.

The comfy feeling of padding between your legs, it's a really good way to just unwind and unadult even just for a bit. Also long gaming sessions dont hurt either >_>

It’s a shame how I found out some ABDLers (maybe a majority of them) don’t even poop their diapers or only pooped in diapers a couple of times and never again. Many of these ABDLers missed the opportunity to experience the feeling of poop in the back of their diapers.

bigtoddler96 said:
It’s a shame how I found out some ABDLers (maybe a majority of them) don’t even poop their diapers or only pooped in diapers a couple of times and never again. Many of these ABDLers missed the opportunity to experience the feeling of poop in the back of their diapers.
Actually, most of us have experienced messing before. And that's how they know they don't like it, or are kind of neutral towards it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Trevor

Slomo said:
Actually, most of us have experienced messing before. And that's how they know they don't like it, or are kind of neutral towards it.

Like you said, they tried it once or twice and decided they didn't like it. That's not a missed opportunity unless you're expecting it to "grow on you" given enough exposure. I'm definitely in the "tried it once, didn't enjoy it, won't be doing it again" camp.

Do whatever trips your trigger, but don't expect others to enjoy the same things. It's a lot like food - you should try different things to see what you like, but if you don't like something, you don't need to keep trying it, and you can't really expect others to like it just because you do.

It is nice to be able to hang with others with similar interests though - and that's why we're all here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner and Trevor
I like how a fully diaper surrounds you with that special feeling ,, like it is perfectly conformed to your body. ... I don't mind a mess, but thats more special cause its not as often where as wetting is several times a day every diaper or pull up wet to it's fullest.

bigtoddler96 said:
I think it's more of a shame that you can't let this matter go with good grace. People like different things and that's okay. You are not going to persuade people to do something they don't like, you're just being a pushy annoyance.

To the OP's question: I like them because they're a physical thing that can carry meaning (in my case, loss of adult status and control). They're super sexy as a result. Using them is also fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: flipside
Favorite thing for me is the feeling of going anytime anywhere. I don't have to be a slave to a bathroom. Plain and simple.

Reactions: Tundra1975
it triggers me into little space when i can stop being an adult with responsibilities and be that that little kid.

One word sums it up: security,!

I like the snug, secure and padded feeling. Drifting off to sleep soon after I put them on. :giggle:

Reactions: dlguy4life and russell100
I love having the soft feeling of a fresh diaper around my privates and not need to worry about peeing and just let go.
And when it's quite full I love to rub my diaper/masturbate with the squishy diaper.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Seasonedcitizen
DiaperLvr said:
I like the snug, secure and padded feeling. Drifting off to sleep soon after I put them on. :giggle:
I get that totally

Reactions: Deleted member 47803
I love that I dont have to run to a bathroom or have wet clothes every time the urge hits to pee

Reactions: Deleted member 47803 and russell100
Back