Favorite thing about wearing diapers?

Jayden123

Monkey the Diaper Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Self-explanatory, why do you enjoy wearing diapers so much?

For me, while I don't wear 'em myself, they're just the best when they start small then swell up and become heavier whenever they're soaked!

Last edited:
I do like it when my diaper swells after a good pee but I wear primarily because wearing helps relieve my stress from everyday life. The swelling is just an extra benefit.

My favorite thing about wearing diapers is not having to stop whatever I’m doing to run to the bathroom to pee or poop.
I enjoy how my diaper feels after I’ve pissed in it and it swells up, I also enjoy the feeling of dropping a good load of shit in my diaper and how it feels afterwards.

Reactions: ZoeGrace
They are so comfortable and just get to wet them and poop them

For me I feel so much more comfortable in a nappy and I don't have to worry about peeing.

And when a big puts me in a nappy it can trigger me into Little space.

Last edited:
I would say I feel secure wearing my pullups and diappes, and it regresses me into my own "little space" making things alright~ :3

For me, "the best thing about wearing diapers IS wearing diapers". It's something I so badly wanted to do for so many years, and now that I can, I'm just always thankful to be able to do it.

Not having to get out of bed many times a night is also a big plus for me though, easily second on my list. I sleep so much better now that I wear diaper to bed.

Reactions: theancientmariner and extremecomfy
Wearing at night is nice not havering to get up. But I found I started to have to wear at night rather through choice.

Reactions: extremecomfy
bambinod said:
For me, "the best thing about wearing diapers IS wearing diapers". It's something I so badly wanted to do for so many years, and now that I can, I'm just always thankful to be able to do it.

This sums it up pretty accurately for me too. Even though sometimes they're a bit of a hassle, and get sweaty when it's hot, and make me feel a little constricted if I'm doing something that requires me to move around a lot, diapers are amazing, period. I like how they feel, how they look, how they smell, I enjoy both the feeling of being in a fresh diaper and in a super full one, and anything inbetween, same as I enjoy both the process of putting one on and disposing of a thoroughly used one.

Then there are the added bonuses such as not having to get up at night or stop doing anything to use the restroom, or having to look for one when I'm out and about, and since I tend to use the restroom very often when I'm not diapered, that's a pretty big plus.

Reactions: LittleManAlex and CLPP
I like the feeling of softness, the crinkle makes me giggle and when I start to have sagging issues I feel sneaky. I def just love the feeling of it all and I also like the attention I get from my other half, she's now a pro diaper changer and would rather me be padded up vs regular underwear, its a fun secret to have between each other, plus her attention makes me feel loved.
There's also this dirty euphoria then envelopes me when I open my diaper closet and see all the different diapers neatly stacked, the scents of that wonderful baby smell makes my head spin.

Convenience of not having to stop what I am doing at least until I have to change later. I like the warmth and swelling as well. Also a stress relief.

Reactions: Sidewinder
My favorite thing about wearing diapers is not having to throw out all of my bedding and clothes everyday. Due to my incontinence, my diapers are my primary toilet since last summer. If they didn't make adult diapers, my life would be miserable.

Because I'm a diaper lover. I am inexplicably compelled to wear them. And not doing so causes me much stress and anxiety. Conversely, wearing a diaper has a calming effect and helps me to destress from the usual things in my adult life.

Reactions: Scupperguy30
Jayden123 said:
Self-explanatory, why do you enjoy wearing diapers so much?

For me, while I don't wear 'em myself, they're just the best when they start small then swell up and become heavier whenever they're soaked!
There is only one way to find out the answer just try it if you don't like it you don't have to

I like the fact that when I am wearing diapers, I just seem to be so relaxed and the pressures of the world go away. Plus, not having to worry if you have an "accident."

Reactions: Carnifex
Straycatz said:
I like the fact that when I am wearing diapers, I just seem to be so relaxed and the pressures of the world go away. Plus, not having to worry if you have an "accident."
I have to wear diapers but it doesn't bother me anymore when I go to bed though that is when diapers are super comfy

I love the way a dry, freshly powdered diaper feels. Something about an unused diaper is just so soft.

Reactions: Osthagen, Carnifex and siysiy
I change my diaper before I go to bed and wrap up in my blankets and I just forget about everything that has been bothering me I don't t

Think about anything just feel nice and snug in my diapers it's amazing

Reactions: siysiy
Back