Favorite sports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
This is just a random thread that I thought might be interesting. If you watch sports, play sports, or do anything related to them... this is a thread for you.
As for myself, I'm not a huge athlete, but I am a really big hockey nut. I caught every single game last year!

So, how about you?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
As for myself, I'm not a huge athlete...
Same with me. I do enjoy a good game of badminton or volly ball, even softball occasionally. Never cared much for rougher contact sports like football.

~Pramrider

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't play sports, I don't watch sports on tv (I don't watch anything on TV these days, actually), I think the last time I went to a live sporting event was when I was at university...used to go to watch my "big brother" play hockey (ice hockey, that is). I think I also went to one football game too, but I left way early in the game...dunno if we won or lost! LOLz

That said...I am a Montreal Canadiens fan since birth and nothing will ever change that!!!

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
A long time ago, I was into Tae Kwan Do. Also in the past, I have been on a soccer team and on the swim team at a local country club. Now, I don't do any of those things, but I am trying to get back to the local pool so I can start swimming again. I do not watch sports, as I find most to be very boring. I have been to see the Bucaneers play, but only because my dad and I got a couple of free tickets.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love playing softball, and I enjoy playing football as well. I don't play either anymore.

Until Gr. 9 I played basketball, volleyball, track, badminton, soccer, longjump and shotput. I was all rawr sports kid. Then I decided it was too much work so just quit doing everything.

Then I just played softball.

As for watching sports, erm... nothing.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I like sports a lot, though I'm more a musician than an athlete. My favourite sport is easily soccer (or football for you non-North Americans!) and I used to play really serious, high level stuff, but I ruined my back and had to quit last year. It sucked. I also love watching soccer, especially the EPL and of course Euro and the World Cup. I watched almost every game of Euro 2008 and follow the EPL relatively closely.

Besides that, I like hockey a lot (I am after all Canadian) and avidly cheer for the Vancouver Canucks. I also like basketball and football a lot. In short, I love sports, but not nearly as much as I adore music.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For playing, I'm kind of up for most sports...But ones I prefer are Bowling, Tennis, Volleyball...As for watching, Baseball is all right, and I'll watch the Superbowl (no, not just for the commercials =\)

S

Secret

Im into Hurling its this Irish game with paddles that look like a cricket paddle mixed with a hockey stick and a baseball type ball. I also enjoy the southern game of "Corn Hole" and the lesser known "Indoor Full Contact Soccer" (well I made that one up but me and my buds at school do play it!)

HURLEY

CORNHOLE

FULL CONTACT SOCCER! ( Its Brutal!)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Im not a huge athlete or anything but my favorite sports include Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Dodgeball, Soccer, Bowling and a couple of other ones. Now if Motorsports is included im up for all of it minus Nascar

S

stanfordhawks

I cant play sports because I have two bad hips. (read profile for more info)

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a lifelong hockey fan. GO RANGERS!!!

But, unfortunately, even having grown up in the town where the Miracle on Ice happened during the 1980 Winter Olympics, I never learned to skate. So I could never play.

I did, however, spend an entire summer teaching archery.

I love to watch bobsledding, BMX, and skateboarding, too.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Kickboxing! I am a kickboxer and enjoy competing in matches and in kumite too.
I enjoy watching too, like the boxing and martial arts in the Olymipics currently.

I used to enjoy playing rugby in school, and I enjoy swimming...

I'm not big on watching sport, I'd rather be out there doing it myself! The only sport I watch are the ones that relate to sport that I do... so I can watch and learn!.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't do much sport because my co-ordination sucks, but I am a fencer. I enter national level competitions and don't come last (I still do badly though). I also used to play rugby for my school but I was moved up into the team quite late and really didn't get on with all the established members so I stopped.

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
I enjoy snowboarding, skateboarding, and golf.

I'm decent at badminton, horseshoes, and trampolining, but I don't really put any dedication into them, nor would I call the latter two conventional sports.

L

LoDZeus

I'm into marching band, which is done professionally by DCI.

I used to fence. In the winter I snowboard (I live in freaking COLORADO), and in the summer I mountain bike.

M

Matrix Blade

Well let's see..

First I love football (American of course). I play a lineman, and I'm pretty good, considering I only weigh 153 and most my age are about 253. I'm a big jaguars and chargers fan too!

I also play outfield in baseball. I can catch anything hit my way. I don't watch it though.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I must add that I am not a natural athlete, as I have horrible motor skills and coordination. My hand-eye coordination sucks! It was much worse when I was younger but it still takes me forever to tie shoes and stuff. All the sports I am good at are due to the fact that I have played them a lot. Weird, because when I'm playing a guitar my fingers can sure fly!

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like Swimming and Kickboxing, both which I practice and watch, if that's anything to you. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.