• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Favorite sports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
This is just a random thread that I thought might be interesting. If you watch sports, play sports, or do anything related to them... this is a thread for you.
As for myself, I'm not a huge athlete, but I am a really big hockey nut. I caught every single game last year!

So, how about you?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
As for myself, I'm not a huge athlete...
Same with me. I do enjoy a good game of badminton or volly ball, even softball occasionally. Never cared much for rougher contact sports like football.

~Pramrider

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't play sports, I don't watch sports on tv (I don't watch anything on TV these days, actually), I think the last time I went to a live sporting event was when I was at university...used to go to watch my "big brother" play hockey (ice hockey, that is). I think I also went to one football game too, but I left way early in the game...dunno if we won or lost! LOLz

That said...I am a Montreal Canadiens fan since birth and nothing will ever change that!!!

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
A long time ago, I was into Tae Kwan Do. Also in the past, I have been on a soccer team and on the swim team at a local country club. Now, I don't do any of those things, but I am trying to get back to the local pool so I can start swimming again. I do not watch sports, as I find most to be very boring. I have been to see the Bucaneers play, but only because my dad and I got a couple of free tickets.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love playing softball, and I enjoy playing football as well. I don't play either anymore.

Until Gr. 9 I played basketball, volleyball, track, badminton, soccer, longjump and shotput. I was all rawr sports kid. Then I decided it was too much work so just quit doing everything.

Then I just played softball.

As for watching sports, erm... nothing.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I like sports a lot, though I'm more a musician than an athlete. My favourite sport is easily soccer (or football for you non-North Americans!) and I used to play really serious, high level stuff, but I ruined my back and had to quit last year. It sucked. I also love watching soccer, especially the EPL and of course Euro and the World Cup. I watched almost every game of Euro 2008 and follow the EPL relatively closely.

Besides that, I like hockey a lot (I am after all Canadian) and avidly cheer for the Vancouver Canucks. I also like basketball and football a lot. In short, I love sports, but not nearly as much as I adore music.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For playing, I'm kind of up for most sports...But ones I prefer are Bowling, Tennis, Volleyball...As for watching, Baseball is all right, and I'll watch the Superbowl (no, not just for the commercials =\)

S

Secret

Im into Hurling its this Irish game with paddles that look like a cricket paddle mixed with a hockey stick and a baseball type ball. I also enjoy the southern game of "Corn Hole" and the lesser known "Indoor Full Contact Soccer" (well I made that one up but me and my buds at school do play it!)

HURLEY

CORNHOLE

FULL CONTACT SOCCER! ( Its Brutal!)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Im not a huge athlete or anything but my favorite sports include Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Dodgeball, Soccer, Bowling and a couple of other ones. Now if Motorsports is included im up for all of it minus Nascar

S

stanfordhawks

I cant play sports because I have two bad hips. (read profile for more info)

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a lifelong hockey fan. GO RANGERS!!!

But, unfortunately, even having grown up in the town where the Miracle on Ice happened during the 1980 Winter Olympics, I never learned to skate. So I could never play.

I did, however, spend an entire summer teaching archery.

I love to watch bobsledding, BMX, and skateboarding, too.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Kickboxing! I am a kickboxer and enjoy competing in matches and in kumite too.
I enjoy watching too, like the boxing and martial arts in the Olymipics currently.

I used to enjoy playing rugby in school, and I enjoy swimming...

I'm not big on watching sport, I'd rather be out there doing it myself! The only sport I watch are the ones that relate to sport that I do... so I can watch and learn!.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't do much sport because my co-ordination sucks, but I am a fencer. I enter national level competitions and don't come last (I still do badly though). I also used to play rugby for my school but I was moved up into the team quite late and really didn't get on with all the established members so I stopped.

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
I enjoy snowboarding, skateboarding, and golf.

I'm decent at badminton, horseshoes, and trampolining, but I don't really put any dedication into them, nor would I call the latter two conventional sports.

L

LoDZeus

I'm into marching band, which is done professionally by DCI.

I used to fence. In the winter I snowboard (I live in freaking COLORADO), and in the summer I mountain bike.

M

Matrix Blade

Well let's see..

First I love football (American of course). I play a lineman, and I'm pretty good, considering I only weigh 153 and most my age are about 253. I'm a big jaguars and chargers fan too!

I also play outfield in baseball. I can catch anything hit my way. I don't watch it though.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I must add that I am not a natural athlete, as I have horrible motor skills and coordination. My hand-eye coordination sucks! It was much worse when I was younger but it still takes me forever to tie shoes and stuff. All the sports I am good at are due to the fact that I have played them a lot. Weird, because when I'm playing a guitar my fingers can sure fly!

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like Swimming and Kickboxing, both which I practice and watch, if that's anything to you. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.