Status
Not open for further replies.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Any of you who drink soda, what is your most favorite soda that you like to drink? I don't drink regular or diet sodas, but I do drink the Pepsi/Mountain Dew Throwbacks from PepsiCo and imported Coca-Cola from Mexico (basically a Coca Cola with real cane sugar in a glass bottle). My ultimate favorite soda has to be Pepsi Throwback, although I really enjoy the Mexican Coke and Mountain Dew Throwback as much as I enjoy drinking Pepsi Throwback. Drinking a can of Mountain Dew Throwback right now. :cool: Yeah the real stuff!

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I live in Virginia. Please bring me some of that Inca Cola (you may have to get it from Columbia/Peru/Venizuela).

- - - Updated - - -

:)

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I live in Virginia. Please bring me some of that Inca Cola (you may have to get it from Columbia/Peru/Venizuela).

:)

If you go to a local Wegman's store near you, there is an international isle where imported soda is being sold, especially the Coca-Cola from Mexico. The thing is you won't have to go to Peru just to get a bottle of Inca Cola. Isn't Inca Cola your favorite soft drink?

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Not so much that it's my favorite, it's just that I hadn't had it in years and loved it when I first had it. I was in a Peruvian restaurant and got some. It tasted like a really sweet cream soda. I don't often drink regular sodas because their sweetness is too strong, but this was an exception for some reason and I can't put my finger on it.

My favorite "common" sodas are diet Dr. Pepper and diet Mountain Dew. My favorite sodas are diet cream sodas.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I don't drink much soda but when I do I drink Faygo.

LilBabyMarcus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My absolute favorites are IBC cream soda, pepsi throwback, and the coca-cola from mexico.

Geno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Though I try to keep off of soda...

RC Cola,Vernors, Boylans Birch Beer, Sprecifier Ravin Red/Puma Cola

ZakRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
blue mountain dew (voltage)
absolutely my favorite of all time.

also, if you drink 2+ bottles of it, your bowels tend to... well, evacuate in a hurry. :sweatdrop:

Lilmssammietx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i will litteraly drink mexican coke mexican fanta and mountain dew all day everyday

WilliamSoftpaw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
for me its all about dr. pepper! that stuff is simply divine 0.0

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
for me its all about dr. pepper! that stuff is simply divine 0.0

Mmmhmm! Dr.Pepper all the way!

I also like Mtn Dew, but Dr.Pepper is my favourite. When I drink other brown sodas (like when we have a bottle of coke in the house) I tend to forget about Dr.Peppers unique taste...then when I get 'the real deal', it's delicious!

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hubba Bubba used to make a bubble gum flavored soda. If I ever find it again I will endulge myself in complete reckless abandonment!

straycatgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Soda makes me sick, especially cocoa cola products.
But I'd have to say Slice (a type of orange soda) is my favorite, as I used to drink it when I was a child (when I could still drink soda) but they don't create that anymore. I have no idea if I would get sick from it now or not, or if it would taste as it good as I thought it did.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Coca cola is where it's at here in nz it has cane sugar and if you look hard enough you can find it in the 250ml glass bottles with a crown cork.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Coca cola is where it's at here in nz it has cane sugar and if you look hard enough you can find it in the 250ml glass bottles with a crown cork.

Well, the Mexican Coca-Cola that I drink frequently is usually bottled in a 355mL or 500mL glass bottle that resembles a typical Coca-Cola glass bottle from decades ago.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I like Fanta, a lot. I especially the Mexican version. It tastes like euphoria in a glass bottle (when chilled).

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Delicious coke. I can't stand the poor quality that is Pepsi, and anything else doesn't quite have the kick, although I do drink others. Faygo, however, is by far the worst I have ever tasted. I hate Mountain Dew, as well. Now I'm question who is worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.