• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Favorite sing along movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Just out of randomness, what is/was your favorite sing along movie when you were a kid?

I have a couple favorites, one of them I just found out the name to, wee sing in sillyville, and disneyland sing alongs ^^

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never really liked sing-a-long movies...And I still don't D:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
All sing a long movies are evil and should be destroyed! - Signed Fire2box.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
My idea of a sing along movie is a musical and the only musicals I can sit through are West Side Story and Sweeney Todd.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I remember them, but I never like them because I was a crappy singer.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Sweeney Todd.
Darn it! I was ganna say that.

My school is doing Sweeney Todd for the spring musical and I want to be in the pit orchestra, so I have memorised every song to help me when I get the music.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, as lame as this may sound, I was a pretty huge fan of the Sound of Music when I was younger. I seriously loved that movie and I'm pretty sure I knew every word to every song in the movie (I think I still do). Now, that movie might annoy me slightly, but it remains a classic in my mind. Besides that, many Disney movies have some great singalong songs, though they're not singalong movies really.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
For me the Blues Brothers was my favorite sing along movie. I was in my early 20s when I first saw it and still enjoy watching it and singing the songs played during the movie.:smile:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Darn it! I was ganna say that.

My school is doing Sweeney Todd for the spring musical and I want to be in the pit orchestra, so I have memorised every song to help me when I get the music.
Lucky! I love Sweeney Todd, as well as Spamalot.

Role
Other
For me the Blues Brothers was my favorite sing along movie. I was in my early 20s when I first saw it and still enjoy watching it and singing the songs played during the movie.:smile:
Damn, you beat me too it. The only musical for men.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think my favorite is still "Hair". We used to get drunk in college and sing it. Lots of fun, especially since we are Westminster Choir College, and we were also singing at Philharmonic Hall and Carnegie Hall.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut....I can sing every song from that movie

Status
Not open for further replies.