Favorite non-plushie toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuvsIdaho

There was quite an impressive plushie thread here, but nothing seems to exist about non-plushie toys. So, feel free to post your favorite non-plushie here...and since I said non-plushie, even non-doll items can be posted (cars, Tonka trucks, whathaveyou). So...whatcha got?

Here's mine...Mrs. Beasley! Good enough for Buffy, good enough for me! :smile1:

Mrs. Beasley n me.jpg

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
I can't decide.. either my, my first disney princess dolls or my sylvanian family collection :thinking: but I also love coloring! :)

parkerpeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I tend to collect Legos these days, but I sometimes play with them when my little side comes out. Did you know they make Lego Marvel Superheros?? They're the coolest thing ever!! I also have the Death Star, that mother took 5 days to build!

And I still have a box full of old Spider-man action figures from my childhood. I love 'em.

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hmm...I have puzzles, wooden blocks, lots of BRIO toys and rattles and...and plushies (sorry, couldnt help myself).

brio---push-along-crab--1353528442_1.jpg

FireStorm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do jigsaws count? When my son was younger I would always buy him jigsaws and I enjoyed doing them with him. He had Hulk, The Incredibles, He Man and Finding Nemo ones to name but a few. I think I bought them more for me than him!

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Do jigsaws count? When my son was younger I would always buy him jigsaws and I enjoyed doing them with him. He had Hulk, The Incredibles, He Man and Finding Nemo ones to name but a few. I think I bought them more for me than him!

I think they should count, and cube puzzles - they're great!!!

FireStorm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think they should count, and cube puzzles - they're great!!!

Do you mean Rubik's Cube? I have my brother's from when we were children and could only ever do the top row. So last year I YouTubed how to solve one and can do it now. A friend bought me a Star Wars one just before Christmas and I was made up that I could do it.

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Do you mean Rubik's Cube? I have my brother's from when we were children and could only ever do the top row. So last year I YouTubed how to solve one and can do it now. A friend bought me a Star Wars one just before Christmas and I was made up that I could do it.

wow, cool, I'll try that youtube, that cube made me crazy, I also got totally stuck on just one row!! I had a friend who picked the whole cube apart and then put the small pieces together in right colors, hahhaa!!!

FireStorm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
wow, cool, I'll try that youtube, that cube made me crazy, I also got totally stuck on just one row!! I had a friend who picked the whole cube apart and then put the small pieces together in right colors, hahhaa!!!

That's cheating!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Legos/Mego Blocks.

Matchbook Cars

Miniatures/Figurines

Video Games (Rated EC for Early Childhood of course XD)

Coloring Books

Painting

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
magnolia said:

That's cheating!

not at all, it's "outside the box thinking" long before the expression was even invented, hihih!!

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I think my favorite toy, is my Dayan ZhanChi Rubik's Cube. I have this bad habit of picking up things and just playing with them. Pens, chains, necklaces, coins ... you name it. So I keep my speed cube on my desk most of the time and just play with that instead. Scrambling it and solving it over and over again. I never end it scrambled because it irritates me to leave it scrambled, can't do it. Sometimes my little sis gets a kick out of just scrambling it to annoy me XD. She will scramble it, place it on the desk and look at me with a smirk. My average time in solving it is about a minute or so. At least when I am trying to solve it fast that is. If I want to go faster I will need to learn more about speed solving, but I am not really too concerned about it to go that far rofl.

not at all, it's "outside the box thinking" long before the expression was even invented, hihih!!

Thinking outside the box when it involves breaking the constraints of the game is called cheating lol.
No worries though, just go on youtube and look it up. They are actually pretty easy to solve. The way I learned was from a friend.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I like lego.

And colouring books.

And plasticine and making models of things.

It my birthday soon so I hope to be getting some more toys to play with

bluejewel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Lego's, I love paying with Lego's c: