Favorite Newspaper Comic(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
This can be anything from the "funny" pages, past or present!!

Here is the list of my favs!!

Garfield
Far Side
Calvin & Hobbes

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Holy son-of-a-monkey!

I have to say that Luann was one of my favorites, along with Curtis and The Phantom (which I've seriously been following for like, 15 years at this point).

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Garfield, Far Side, Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert and Peanut.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Zits, Pearls before Swine, Foxtrot, Far Side, Close to Home, Baby Blues...That's all I can think of at the moment

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lately i've been really into frazz. that dude is totally my role model! ^.^

Role
Private
Calvin & Hobbes for the most part, but some local one's are Beyond The Black Stump and Swamp... I like reading those too. :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Garfield- Best comic in history.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Peanuts of course! Most of the others listed are great too. Esp Dilbert, Calven & hobbs, Bloom County and The Boondocks. PreTeena ended its run on May 18th, you might take it weird that I would like it but its not like that. It was was well written about current events and teen life & I never grew up.

Nam

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Dilbert, Far Side, Herman (old but funny), Bloom County/Outland/Opus, Sherman's Lagoon, FoxTrot, Calvin & Hobbes

I'll usually read all of them, but those are the ones I would always read first :D

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Dilbert and Doonesbury are my more recent favorites, though not sure if Doonesbury is still published. A childhood favorite was "The Katzenjammer Kids" or "The Captain & The Kids" as it was also called. Those two kids were always getting into mischief just like me at the time. I could completely relate to them.:D

~Pramrider

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Dilbert and Doonesbury are my more recent favorites, though not sure if Doonesbury is still published. A childhood favorite was "The Katzenjammer Kids" or "The Captain & The Kids" as it was also called. Those two kids were always getting into mischief just like me at the time. I could completely relate to them.:D

~Pramrider
I never got Doonesbury as a kid (hmm, I wonder why :rolleyes:) and now that I'm old enough to find it funny, the newspaper doesn't carry it in the colour comics anymore...they just had it on weekdays in the middle of nowhere...

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like the older comic strips. My favorites are Blondie and Dagwood ,Beetle Bailey, The Family Circus ,Hi And Lois. And my all time favorite is Dennis the Menace.:smile::smile:

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Calvin & Hobbes. I am a huge fan of them. I like Funky Winkerbean and I like Crankshaft cause those two strips have a northeast Ohio connection

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.