Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Anyone got any new favorite diapers that recently came out? For me it's the Abu lavender diapers.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm partial to the MyDiaper line. They're pretty inexpensive (just hard to get shipped here without added cost) so I was expecting cheap quality, but to my surprise they're actually quite good. They've come out with a variety of new shell art, I like the "Nighttime" myself. They also have the classic which is a pastel pink and blue, a print that resembles safari/crinklz, and an all-white. Capacity is good, and they swell a LOT.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
How new is new. Mine would be the "new" confidry24/7. My second favorite would be the slightly "newer" Northshore Supreme.

INCONTAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I been having great luck with the id slip pe maxi as my night diaper

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't want to say Crinklz are my "favorite" new diaper that I've tried but I do like they way they look and fit. Reason being, the tabs don't hold at all and I like my diapers tight. I literally bought some clear duct tape to put on the tabs to see if that helps.

There really only a few choices as far as AB diapers on the market goes. And even fewer that are any good and worth the money. I'm willing to try anything at this point just to have more choices.

P

PyjamaBaby

I'm partial to the MyDiaper line. They're pretty inexpensive (just hard to get shipped here without added cost) so I was expecting cheap quality, but to my surprise they're actually quite good. They've come out with a variety of new shell art, I like the "Nighttime" myself. They also have the classic which is a pastel pink and blue, a print that resembles safari/crinklz, and an all-white. Capacity is good, and they swell a LOT.

My only issue with the MyDiaper lines is that they rip off other AB/DL diapers and make cheaper versions. Unfortunately the quality is not as good, but you get what you pay for. I would be upset if I spent a lot of money designing a new diaper only to have it ripped off within a few months of launch. MyDiaper should do their own thing and then I might invest. For now I will buy the originals and not the knock-offs. Just my opinion

My fav new diapers are Rearz inspire + and safari. They are the softest and most absorbent diaper out there.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My only issue with the MyDiaper lines is that they rip off other AB/DL diapers and make cheaper versions. Unfortunately the quality is not as good, but you get what you pay for. I would be upset if I spent a lot of money designing a new diaper only to have it ripped off within a few months of launch. MyDiaper should do their own thing and then I might invest. For now I will buy the originals and not the knock-offs. Just my opinion

that's what I was concerned about before, but they really do have good quality. MyDiaper has comparable capacity to dry247! Starts out thinner, wicks just as well, swells a lot and they end up the same capacity.

Although the Animals is a a popular pattern, it honestly looks more like safari than crinklz, and safari was a bit of a copy of crinklz, so I suppose you might say it's a copy of of a copy, or just an evolution?

give them a try

P

PyjamaBaby

that's what I was concerned about before, but they really do have good quality. MyDiaper has comparable capacity to dry247! Starts out thinner, wicks just as well, swells a lot and they end up the same capacity.

Although the Animals is a a popular pattern, it honestly looks more like safari than crinklz, and safari was a bit of a copy of crinklz, so I suppose you might say it's a copy of of a copy, or just an evolution?

give them a try

I may well try them again. They used to be bad quality, but if they've improved...

It is not just the animals that are a rip off though.

MyDiaper nights are a rip off of tykable overnights
MyDiaper pink are a rip off of princess pink from rearz
MyDiaper blue are a ripoff of superboompa
MyDiaper black - take your pick, but not original
MyDiaper animal - crinklz/safari

I know they are made by saveexpress, but I guess I would just like to see something original from them and not just making money from others designs. Would be great if they tried some different patterns.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How about an honest shell pattern print, My Diaper rip off here

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wore one again last night, and I don't care if the art IS a ripoff of anyone. They're a VERY good performing, inexpensive diaper. Last night's was white. If you don't want to feel like you're wearing a ripoff, go with all white ;)

Performance is similar in many ways to Dry247. And that's saying something. The only major performance difference really is they don't have the 2-3" of dead plastic on both ends like the 247's do, and I consider that a bonus.

btw... I looked at super boompa just now, and the only rip there may be the background color. the pattern is entirely different. If anything they're a cross between Rearz Princesss and idyl. (pink and blue ponies, elves, and stars, on a dark blue background, pretty original overall) Those and white are my preference.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Anything ABU, but in particular I'm very fond of the LittlePawz.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
oh I would also like to chime in on the Rearz Vintage. They're still somewhat low production and not very in stock at Rearz right now but they're basically a safari in all white, with a clear tape panel that has just a very modest lightweight pastel infant diapers design like you'd expect to have seen on a pampers a decade or two ago.

a66efd1ba28a9165d9bd7b2025dd0d94.jpg

Isle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Only new to me, the Molicare Slip. I like that the small will fit me at 34". Barely-you need to stretch them a bit, but the fit is so compact, feels more like a baby diaper to me. Add a booster and you get pretty good capacity.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Palace Pets Pull-Ups. Pinning them into my crotchless underwear has pretty much become my go-to padding. I'm gonna be a little sad when they change the designs.

P

PyjamaBaby

oh I would also like to chime in on the Rearz Vintage. They're still somewhat low production and not very in stock at Rearz right now but they're basically a safari in all white, with a clear tape panel that has just a very modest lightweight pastel infant diapers design like you'd expect to have seen on a pampers a decade or two ago.

View attachment 28358

I think they're actually meant to be a replica of a pampers.

Interested to try the MyDiaper white if they are like dry 24/7 but with longer padding. My main complaint with dry 24/7 is that they are like cardboard.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Definitely Little Pawz. Not only my favorite new diaper, but just my favorite diaper in general.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If I could wear Little Pawz 100% of the time, I totally would. They're just great all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.