Favorite Movie of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukuni619

Moderated
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur,
SPACE JAM! I MEAN CMOOOOOOOOON when i was a kid and i saw Michael Jordan's arm stretch for that final dunk...i was like WOOOOOOOOO!

and the Power Rangers movie...ok i know the first Rangers movies graphics sucked royal fish heads but still...like i said in my intro thread...I ****ING LOVE THE RANGERS (and i dont have to censor the swear because its done for me...thank you ADISC)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There's so many, and I'm a huge Tolken fan, but I would have to say "Stand By Me'. So much of that movie is how I lived as a kid. Me and my friends would go for adventures in the woods, skinny dipping, swearing like sailors. As a kid I was a lot like Gordy. No one had a whole lot of money. What fun we had, we made ourselves.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
At the risk of being cliched, Casablanca.
The Seventh Seal.
Vertigo.
North by Northwest.
Wall-E.

If I had to name one? Casablanca.
Also a big fan of Little Miss Sunshine, though, which Pojo mentioned. Used to love Good Will Hunting, which Fallen mentioned, but I haven't seen it in a while.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There are few I like and can watch over and over, but I need time in between viewings to watch them again.

2001 Space Oddesy
Trainspotting
How the west was won

they are a few more but I can't think of them right now.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The Warriors....Best gang-related movie EVER check it out if you have the time...

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Ooh, that's tough. I like tons of movies, but right now I'm in the mood to say Into the Wild.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
actually, for some wierd reason, although i like pretty much anything with Mel Brooks, i think the movie i actually watch the most these days is 'Paint Your Wagon' an early Clint eastwood flick. about 4 hours long too

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
How the west was won
Yep, that was also one of my favorites from the '60s decade. I saw it when I was 12 at the Town Theatre in Baltimore which had the wide Cinerama screen.

A favorite from the '50s which I saw at the neighborhood theatre was "Forbidden Planet". It won an academy award for sound effects.

For the '70s I'd say Star Wars IV - A New Hope. Later favorites were the Star Trek, Pokemon, Spiderman, and final Star Wars series.

Sorry, after all these years it's too hard to pick only one.:eek:

~Pramrider

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
That's My Fourth right now...
I've already changed my mind on first...
1. The Breakfast Club
2. The Karate Kid
3. Transformers
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

if you notice... I love the 70's and 80's movies...

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
robin hood (the cartoon furry version)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I can't pick one, so a short list with many left off:
Forest Gump
Superbad
Anything by Wes Anderson (Bottlerocket, Rushmore, Royal Tannembaums, Life Aquatic, Darjeeling Limited)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail ("I fart in your general direction") and Life of Brian

As for Cartoons, Robin Hood and Peter Pan are my favorites

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Like others have said, there are so many that it's hard to choose from...and my favorite kind of tends to vary based on when I think about it.

Right now, I think I'd say Princess Mononoke.

But Office Space, Face Off, and the Protector are up there.

Also, since kid movies and ABish/Babyfur-ish movies are kinda their own category, The Care Bears Movie 2: A New Generation, has always had a special place for me, since it was "my" movie as a little kid.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Interstella 5555: 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem. It is a work of art in and of itself.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
SUch a hard question but I guess my favorite would be

Pulp Fiction
Training Day
Once Upon A Time In America
Blow
Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.