Favorite Mixed Drinks or Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So I was just wondering what you all like to drink.

For me it is captain and coke or Jack and coke
as for beer its just the expensive stuff Corona with lime

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Long Island Ice Tea....the best part about it...no tea!!

Actually, I don't drink, religious reasons, but I used to, 'n that was my favourite!

Well, that or a B52 (kahlua, irish cream, grand marnier)!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I stay away from liquor... it makes me sick. As far as beer goes... I'll drink any of it. My favorite is probably Killian's Irish Red... but I've been hooked on this new Budlight Lime lately.

E

Error404

Vodka, Malibu and Orange juice.

Which I elegantly named "Tropical Tsunami". >_>

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't drink(Medical reasons), but there are several mixed drinks that sound good. Sex on the Beach sounds really good. When I go on cruises, I order virgin daiquiris(No alcohol), peach being my favorite. I've had a few sips of different beers here and there and didn't like it at all. I haven't had to many mixed drinks, mainly because my parents aren't big drinkers. They drink wine, but not very often. Their favorite wine is Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante, which is more of a fruity wine. I've tasted it and it's pretty good as far as wines go.

Role
Private
Vodka, Malibu and Orange juice.

Which I elegantly named "Tropical Tsunami". >_>
I've found vodka and cranberry juice goes quite well together actually. Course, there's a major difference between sweetened and unsweetened.

As for beer, I've found Samuel Adams to be a pretty good tasting beer, especially the pale ale kind.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't drink...(Underage for one reason)...But I mix soda's sometimes :D

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Just Budweiser. It's what my late biological father's family drinks, it's what I drink. Even at the pub at my soccer supporter's meetings.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I absolutely detest beer, so I generally stay away from that.

I like sex on the beach (already mixed and bottled) with vodka.
Coke & Rum
Baileys in my coffee
Mint Vodka, Ice Cream and chocolate sauce (Ok this sounds really gross, but it is really amazing)

But I don't drink much.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I can't drink(Medical reasons), but there are several mixed drinks that sound good. ... I've tasted it and it's pretty good as far as wines go.
So which is it? You can't drink or you've tried wine?

Just curious.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Anything that's not vodka for me. Honestly, I don't know how people can genuinely like the taste of vodka. I'll stick with...Belhaven Best Scottish brew, Corona and my favourite Midori... with either lemonade or coke :D

I'll sometimes have VK and Smirnoff Ice bottles when I'm at clubs, considering they're usually a quid each till midnight.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hmm, my favorite mixed drink would be

snakebite:

Applecider, beer and black current

or a variation to it:

pinky:

applecider
belgian kriek

otherwise anthing with safari or pisang ambon would be nice too.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My favorite way to get smashed was beer,and alot of it, but I gave it up about 5 years ago.

But if you guys want a tasty drink for a hot summers day, here is one for you, but it's very sneaky and you will be smashed quick, great for picnics and cookouts, and try it before you say anything about it.

Instead of orange juice or grapefruit, try vodka and root beer, but good root beer and not the cheapo vodka.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I pretty much only rum mainly with coke. I also had a strawberry daiquiri at my mom's bother. You could ask my family and they will tell you I drink only a little bit. I prefer social drinking not "LETS GET WASTED!!!!" drinking since I see no point in that.

----------------
Now playing: Bright Eyes - Hit The Switch
via FoxyTunes

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Gin Lemon: dry gin + lemonsoda + Ice

Mohito: mint + rum + ice + sugar

Bomba fragola: something with vodka, strawberries, and other

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
carona or tekate are my beer choices...

and i usually drink tequila shooters if im trying to get any sort of effect.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Never cared much for mixed drinks other than adding a little rum to a hot cup of tea. Something in beer doesn't agree with me, and it only takes a few ounces to trigger a pounding headache. Mainly, I'll take my nightly glass of Port wine on the rocks. I only like wine when it's chilled.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.