LittleMunchkin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What're your boys and girls (and other...) favorite lullabies? I prefer Hush Little Baby.

LittleMunchkin

LittleMunchkin said:
What're your boys and girls (and other...) favorite lullabies? I prefer Hush Little Baby.

LittleMunchkin

I am more of a story book kinda guy, but my favorite lullaby would have to be the one that Fluttershy sang in My Little Pony x3

NeoTheFox said:
I am more of a story book kinda guy, but my favorite lullaby would have to be the one that Fluttershy sang in My Little Pony x3

Yeah, that one is pretty good! Sadly it's very short.

LittleMunchkin said:
Yeah, that one is pretty good! Sadly it's very short.

There's an fan extended version out there, sadly I dont remember where but I'm sure a quick Google search can fix that!

Honestly, I was wondering where can I find any lullabies. I was trying to use Google, but it didn't help. I kinda find them pretty useful, once my friend tried to put me to bed and decided that lullaby will help. And it really helped

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I believe it would be an Israeli lullaby, maybe "Layla Layla". If anyone interests I can post a link to it.

I love lullabies, but there are some beautiful pieces for piano that are like lullabies such as Brahms' waltz in A flat Major and Schumanns Song's for Children, the first piece. They use it in the audio book for "Goodnight Moon".
My grandmother had a porcelain music box that played the song, "When I Grow Too Old To Dream" and when I was little and staying over at her house, she would play it when I took my nap. Now I have the music box and it is one of most loved things because it makes me remember her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back