Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyzlittlegirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What is your favorite Littles things?

For me it to many to count or even list.. I love everything that has to do with being little. From paci's, blankies, bottles, diapers, pacifiers to barbies and little movies...

If I could only pick one thing It a tie between my pacifier and my barbie house!

Do you ever wish you had a million little things? Every time I am out some where I see a littles toy or something I just have to have it.

Anyone else feel that way in the store?

2012-11-06 12.59.49.jpg

Attachments

• mystuff.jpg
    mystuff.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 129

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Quite a stash!

At the moment I just have some goofy instruments like kazoos, clown whistles, maracas and a recorder I got from the dollar store. I like the recorder because it makes me feel like Martin Short in 'Clifford', though I dont have a dinosaur named Stephan to go with it

thelittlestdragon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine are my vast collection of bottles, my paci, and my crazy collection of crayons and coloring books! My favorite coloring book is my My Little Pony one! :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
my favorite littles things are my teddys and my binkie.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
mine are my plushies my pacis and bottles my diapers my onesies and sleeper my toys and cartoons and my winne the pooh bed sheet......

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I think for me it is my collection of kids shirts and the cloth pull-ups that I use.

kittenjossee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My stuffed rabbit Bunner and my cat blankets although they has nothing to do with being little, watching Barney or Calliou movies, and doing preschool/kindergarten workbooks.

daLira

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Kinda hard to tell... i'd guess my crayons, to be honest.
I know... silly, but i really like to draw a lot, if i'm "little" ^_^

Dreamincolour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My Spongebob-PJ's, my owl-patterned bedclothes, my plushie and my blankie. :)

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I don't like a lot of these little toys because they are made of plastic and plastic always seems dirty to me. So having all these plastic things just makes me uncomfortable. For me, I just like my teddy bear, any kind of blanket, diapers, some kind of comfortable clothes (like jammies), my pacifier. My favorite toys are coloring books and of course cartoons and kids' movies.

It's something more INSIDE than outside. The AB-ness is something inside me, and I don't focus my attention on objects and possessions. I don't have any AB furniture and I don't desire a nursery. It's all inside my head, as real as ever. I just like coloring because the back and forth hand motion is immensely soothing!

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I can totally relate to the feeling "just gotta have this", I have a stash of pacis, bottles, plushies and toys (both plastic and wood).

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I don't really want plastic toys me neither. The closest things I like are plushies and some figurines. Other than that, what Il like the most are diapers and my kid's pyjamas, onesie or not.

Geno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
As far as toys are concerned: my old Bionicles, Technic toys, K-Nex, Gundam action figures. I feel bad playing with a lot of them sometimes as they are now vintage.

digime

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
  5. Other
My plushies and a fleecy blanket that I like to snuggle under.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My plushi most definitely I love to cuddle with mine every chance I get and every night to bed.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
What is your favorite Littles things?

For me it to many to count or even list.. I love everything that has to do with being little. From paci's, blankies, bottles, diapers, pacifiers to barbies and little movies...

If I could only pick one thing It a tie between my pacifier and my barbie house!

Do you ever wish you had a million little things? Every time I am out some where I see a littles toy or something I just have to have it.

Anyone else feel that way in the store?

View attachment 16606

Yes! Legos, Legos, and more Legos! I like the bottles and spoons.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My favourite little thing would have to be my plushies, although strictly speaking I don't consider them to be a little thing.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My favourite little thing would have to be my plushies, although strictly speaking I don't consider them to be a little thing.
Same with me, on both counts. I have friends who have many more plushies than I do, but they're not AB or anything like that.

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little

Same with me, on both counts. I have friends who have many more plushies than I do, but they're not AB or anything like that.

Yeah, I guess I could fit into this as well, but it's leaning more towards my AB-side since I would hardly even touch my Teddy before I started to embrace the "inner child" of myself again.

But I do think that my favorite "little" things would have to be some of the bare essentials that make me feel more younger. I mean, aside from the diapers and all that because that's a given, a childhood (or even a new) plushie to hold and cuddle up to, wearing a onesie or some kiddie pj's with a cute childish/infantile design on them or any kind of clothing that makes me look and feel younger really, a set of crayola's and a few coloring books, a thumb in my mouth and of course a bottle/sippy cup.

And on occasion a good family/children's movie is nice

It's more or less just those things that act as some kind of stimuli to simulate that feeling of being younger that could easily help with being "little"/AB, it's nothing on the material side of things (kiddie toys, a nursery and all that), that would come later on if I was actually wanting to go that far.

In the end, it's just wanting to have that kind of stimulation to help the process of feeling younger

Status
Not open for further replies.