Favorite Little Underwear?

mattyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone have a favorite source or particular underwear they wear that is nostalgic or toddlerish? I’ve mostly used the Big Tot ones and Pretend Again. I’ve seen the DiaperU ones that look like a pull-up or diaper in underwear form. Just curious if there are any hidden gems out there. For training pants, big tots, rearz, and baby pants seem to be my go to. I had heard underoos had tried to come back but not sure how that went.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
All of my "big boy" briefs are from Big Tots and Tykables. Haven't gotten any actual training pants though.

Reactions: thedlguy
I have some adult printed teddy bear underwear but prefer diapers

Reactions: Angelapinks
I have a lot of panties with children's character designs or cute animals😁

However, I will always prefer diapers😅

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Abnalover, Deleted member 64479 and 1 other person
My favourite underwear
mattyd said:
Anyone have a favorite source or particular underwear they wear that is nostalgic or toddlerish? I’ve mostly used the Big Tot ones and Pretend Again. I’ve seen the DiaperU ones that look like a pull-up or diaper in underwear form. Just curious if there are any hidden gems out there. For training pants, big tots, rearz, and baby pants seem to be my go to. I had heard underoos had tried to come back but not sure how that went.
of choice when I was working was always little girls panties with rosebud print all over them. They were a heavier flannel type like English school girl knickers and I bought all I could find when the department store closed. It was their signature brand print. I still have a few I cannot get into now but the elastic waist and legs is a bit loose now. This was before I needed protection day & night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DLJosie
Plastic backed and disposable would do!

Reactions: BlueDude and Angelapinks
My favorite little underwear are my diapees. I also have some wonderful cloth training pants with dinosaur prints from Rearz that I love to soakwear from time to time.

Reactions: wetaccident and Angelapinks
Hanna Andersson or Carters

• Love
Diaperdog said:
Hanna Andersson or Carters
Love Hanna Anderson clothes and panties but not been able to wear them in a very long time. I just trashed some Hanna Anderson Catalogues from the late 70's early 80's, at least I think they were that old.

Reactions: Diaperdog
My go to everyday underwear are the Baby-Pants, "Almost a Big Kid" cloth training pants. They're incredibly comfortable.

Reactions: Straycatz, bedwetter bobby, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Goodnites are my go-to. It says "underwear" right on the bag.

Reactions: DinoFrant and Deleted member 58241
Before I had to start wearing diapers full time ! I always like the pastel color day of the week panties with the little colorful flowers on the front ! Just so darn cute & girlish 💝 ;)

• Love
Therin said:
All of my "big boy" briefs are from Big Tots and Tykables. Haven't gotten any actual training pants though.
Love the Big Tots training pants.. medium was a touch loose on me, so ordered some smalls, then found out wearing both together worked great!

Reactions: Therin and Angelapinks
There are several sellers on Etsy, lots of options that are premade or can be custom made

If I am not in a diaper I am in my BigTots undies.

Target’s Cat&Jack brand briefs have dinosaurs. The XL fits perfectly for me. I have a 33-34” waist. I even went down a size and they fit well too. The only issue I have is that the leg holes don’t have any elastic. So they stretch out and don’t return to regular size. So they feel bigger than they should around the legs. I tried washing and drying them to see if they would shrink a bit but no. Love the print ❤️

Reactions: treehopper and Angelapinks
I only wear underoos if I`m not in a diaper. I discovered them some years ago when Creative Lifestyles was making them . When I first saw them , I thought , Yes! This is totally me ! She went out of business unfortunately. Big Tots started making them thank gawd.

Reactions: thedlguy and Angelapinks
I’ve wanted to try trim-fit but they almost never have XXL. When they do it’s the more plain looking prints. Usually grays and blacks. I’ve also wanted to try The Children’s Place. The one in town went out of business but I remember the pair I got fit well. That was before I gained all this Covid weight. I’ve wanted to try Gap too. I’ve never been impressed by old navy’s briefs. I don’t know much about JC Penney’s briefs. Never liked their prints either but I’ve heard they have 22 husky. Which I believe is a men’s M.

All of my tighty-whities--or colors/stripes, too--are boy's size. I like mine sung and Penney's size 20, Fruit of the Loom size 20 and a couple of other brands I found on eBay fit me well and are what I use. I have a fair number of Tiger Underwear 4-layer Training Pants; they look, fit, and feel great--and work for minor accidents. (I know, I know, had 'em before I heard of the "situation" about their founder.) I have some adult size training pants and pull-on diapers as well. As I wear some form of light padding (a size 7 toddler diaper or Goodnites) during the day every day now, I always have a pair or tighty-whities or colored briefs on over the top. That way, I still get to wear my boy's briefs every day.

• Love
Reactions: Tommy10 and Angelapinks
Back