Probably my PAW Patrol overalls.

Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
My ideal little outfit is: a blue-and-white striped, pea-green or light-purple T-shirt (to accent my diaper), multicolored canvas tie shoes (red and blue, with: white soles and laces, green tongue, yellow edging), and blue Healthtex-type shorts with red trim.

Pieluchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well. I just have a red panda kigurumi and im happy with this :)

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have a lilac satin short dress with a matching ruffled panty and a matching ruffled diaper cover (depending on my mood).
I have some crinolines I wear under from time to time or not.

I also have a baby blue bubble romper (also satin).

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I love my pink footed sleeper the best, it's so warm and comfortable.

thebunnyprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have my Zootopia dress and my pink bunny kigurumi! I might post pictures if anyone would like to see. :)

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
baby anime.jpg baby dungarees.jpgbelle vans.jpgdisney princess vans.jpg

This, also I have some cute dungarees and a tutu, I also have two pairs of disney vans

WillWheatThins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What is your favorite little outfit that you have or really really want?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268337307/sale-all-sizes-39-gbp-adult-baby-sissy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/265293546/all-sizes-only-25gbp-adult-baby-frilly
These with a DC Amor and my favorite paci complete with a paci-clip would be amazing! Thinking about getting stockings and some girly shoes, maybe even a bonnet, to complete the outfit.

Those are both SUPER cute!

I once saw a blue dress with a peter-pan collar, contoured ruffles in the back to show off the diaper and a print of Blue from Blue's Clues on the bodice. It was on eBay and it just stuck in my brain... I want one! I'd settle for anything with Blue, Care Bears or Barney on it... Those are my faves. :2thumbsup:

Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I have my Zootopia dress and my pink bunny kigurumi! I might post pictures if anyone would like to see. :)

I'd love to see. The Zootopia dress sound like something I'd love.

Those are both SUPER cute!

I once saw a blue dress with a peter-pan collar, contoured ruffles in the back to show off the diaper and a print of Blue from Blue's Clues on the bodice. It was on eBay and it just stuck in my brain... I want one! I'd settle for anything with Blue, Care Bears or Barney on it... Those are my faves. :2thumbsup:

*giggles* Thankies. I want something with Winnie the Pooh on it, since I love Winnie, Piglet, Kanga and all his other friends.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
My favorite outfit is this dress (front and back) and this sweater (front).

I should get pictures of a few newer dresses. There's a red dress that is a close second. :)

happilyderanged

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As of late, I've liked just a t-shirt (bright colored and/or with cartoons on it), my diaper, white socks and some blue canvas shoes.

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wear panties
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just a pair of Aww So Cute and nothing else

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
You look adorable :)
I love that pink sailor outfit, is it the skirt/top or the dress?
If I was 19 again, I'd so wear that out, lol.

Love the short-alls too, always thought they were too cute.

Hehe thank you :D you could still wear it! its a skirt and top! :D

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hehe thank you :D you could still wear it! its a skirt and top! :D

Thanks, I've so been wanting to get it, I mean its not that expensive, just never got to. :)
But no, I mean like I would wear it out as like an everyday normal outfit if I was 19 again, lol.
Being young gives you lots more leeway with what's acceptable for you to wear in public. :p

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't really have a foot fetish as such, but I do like ankle socks to compliment my little feelings.
I like being around 9-12 more than being a baby, so a colourful or patterned t-shirt, shorter style shorts, and white ankle socks and no shoes. I don't know why, but to me there's something definitely little about about that. I particularly like the white socks with different coloured heel and toe pieces.
Also love being little in my footed onesie or flannel pyjamas.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I went hunting everywhere trying to find those socks with the pompoms on the back. I finally ended up finding them online.

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
Thanks, I've so been wanting to get it, I mean its not that expensive, just never got to. :)
But no, I mean like I would wear it out as like an everyday normal outfit if I was 19 again, lol.
Being young gives you lots more leeway with what's acceptable for you to wear in public. :p

Oh hehe :D My friend wears hers out in public but I'm a bit shy, especially because I move to different countries a lot, in England and the USA its more acceptable than in other places I find..

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Oh hehe :D My friend wears hers out in public but I'm a bit shy, especially because I move to different countries a lot, in England and the USA its more acceptable than in other places I find..

Lucky her, lol
Yes I'd say the US & UK are pretty open, lots of people dress outside the expected norms here but are basically still acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.