Favorite little activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What makes you the happiest little little you can be?

Two words: baby baths.

Bubbles and plastic bath toys are my favorite thing in the whole wide world.

You're turn :)

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Books in bed. Getting out one of my touchy-feely board books and looking at all the bright pictures, turning on my lullaby Pooh bear (his cheeks glow as well - adorable!) and snuggling up with a hot water bottle. It's such a relaxing activity, and combined with cute pajamas, it makes me feel extremely little.

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Diaper checks make me feel SO little and loved. Followed by diaper changes when I need one...being told to lay on my back, getting a paci put in my mouth,getting wiped,lotioned up and put in a fresh thick diaper!!

I think most would agree that is the best feeling for us wittle babies!! :)

Second best ... Teddy bears!!!

tonydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
The best are stripping me down for a bath, then playino with bath toys.
My second favorite was having my Mommy help me try on little boys PJs at target. I loved how she undid my big boy clothes and held the pajama pants as I stepped in them and she patted the front of my diaper. Made me feel sooooo little!

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Heaven on earth for me is building ramps and bridges with my wood blocks, so I can run my toy cars up them. Nothing lights up the pleasure centers in this "little" boy's brain like watching the cars fly, flip, and crash.

Although I must concur with the original poster: bubble baths are pretty awesome.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Playing with My toy cars and trucks and my NERF toy guns.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
As plain as can be; just having a bottle.

LittleKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I love going to the park to feed the duckies and going to visit all the animals in the zoo! I also love to play with my playmobil lots and lots too.

babylue

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
i love playing with my duplo, i also love mt dummies and eeyores :)

I don't know if I have a fav I think like any real baby I just enjoy been a baby and been myself deff now I have found a person in my life I can just be me with :) its strange been able to be one min a total geek then next spitting my dummy out without been told off for been a child so epic :)

timmy23

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
If I had to choose it would be between coloring and cuddling with mommy while I suck on a paci and she sings me to sleep. (But honestly I think mommy cuddles wins)

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Make believe with my My Little Pony toys and playing with really high bouncing bouncy balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.