Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Since the other thread is locked, due to inactivity, I decided to start one for only horror movies!!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Evil dead 1, 2 and Army Of Darkness (Evil Dead 3).

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Though maybe not really a horror movie, The Shining. I loved that movie. For the most part though, I strongly dislike horror movies. I find them disturbing and simply unpleasant to watch.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Depends what type of horror.

Most horror films from Japan nowadays are really well done, one of my favorites is a film called "Hypnosis".

Blair witch project is also noticeable for the shit bricks ending, along with some of the old clasics. The original friday the 13th (Arrowhead through the neck!), Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc...

I just love horror. :D

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Mostly Halloween, Friday the Thirteenth, Pet Semetary, Childs Play, Nightmare on Elm Street, and the grandaddy of them all, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like weird horror movies.

I recently saw a movie called Teeth that was reaaaaaaaaally creepy; but at the same time hilarious.

I saw a movie called Funny Games that I liked so much; I went out and bought

But my favorite would have to be Planet Terror.
Even though it wasn't too scary; I loved it.

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My favorite horror movie, just in terms of movies in general, is the original Night of the Living Dead, hands down, because it's one of my favorite movies of any kind. Incidentally, I'm going to see a play adaptation of that tonight, which kind of disappointed me when I found out it existed, because I had hoped to be the one to write it.

My favorite creepy horror movie is probably Frailty. There really aren't that many horror movies that creep me out, though I still love them, but that one did. Great little movie.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I think the classic ones are much better than the newer ones. The ones from the 70s and 80s are less based on torture and pain than the modern day ones, and though the old movies often come across as lame and funny, I still like them more than their bloody modern day equivalents. I also find that some of the older films have a much better plot than the new ones. In general though, I guess I just don't really like horror movies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
The Devil Rejects, House of 100 Corpse, New Nightmare, The Hatchet, Blair Witch Project and the Crow series.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well it's a little camp, but I love the Rocky Horror Movie.

I went to see it alot when I was younger, if you haven't been to it you should go, but sit near the back if you don't want to get into the action.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Zombie movies!!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a horror movie freak. If you haven't seen John Carpenter's "Cigarette Burns" you must see! It's one of the most disturbing films I've seen in a long time. It only runs for an hour but wow. I too like the old films. One of my favorites is the original 1960 "Haunting of Hill House". I also like "Ghost Story", which I think was made in the 80's.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Geez. I really can't watch horror movies. I have an overly active imagination and it leads to nightmares for me.

I recently watched Mirrors and that kind of scarred me.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I never liked horror movies. Not because they scare me but more because they really don't interest me. Last time I tried watching one I fell asleep. I liked Sixth sense though.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
"Mulholland drive", by David Lynch. It is not really a horror movie to begin with, but that's one of the few movies that've stayed with me after the first viewing.
It's all so absurd, half of the movie you can't even guess what's going on. And then, when you finally think you're on to something; the plot takes a 360 degree spin for the worse!
To hell with the old saying; "Ignorance is bliss" It was exactly my ignorance that kept my pulse beating. I can't think of another way to describe it. Guess its one of those movies you'll just have to watch, to be able to relate?

Status
Not open for further replies.