Magicalgirl101

小姐 🌸💐🪷🌹🏵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Just curious about whats everyones favorite music to listen to? My favorite gernes are: jpop,kpop,cpop, vocialod, r&b, 80s german music, and clasic rock.

Also wanted to share my Spotify playlist if anyone wants to listen

Reactions: AndyPandy and LaLoneDigi
80s rock

Reactions: AliB, AndyPandy and Magicalgirl101
When I started driving over the road semi I was into rock & roll, but I soon discovered that I couldn’t listen to it all the time that I was driving. This was before electronic logs and sometimes I would run coast to coast in 3 days so you were driving a lot (a lot more than was legal) and listening a lot. My taste began to become pretty eclectic. I could listen to anything from country to classical, sometimes a little jazz, with classical rock & roll as my mainstay. If I was tired and wanted to stay away a play by play ballgame of some sort or some types of talk radio were better than music. Now days I more oriented towards hymns and Christian music but I still like a little variety….after all they say it’s the spice of life.

Last edited:
I just can't get into a genre of music .
Sometimes I enjoy classical and that's my "go to"
But I often get annoyed with music and I struggle to really appreciate it.
But basically I like relaxing/pretty stuff.
Sometimes sad , soulful.
Occasionally fast and fun ! From classical to heavy metal.
Out of interest I recommend trying out the "hu" on YouTube.. a Mongolian heavy metal band ! 😊. The "hu hu hu" is a good song !

Electronic
Example: Au5

I like all music that has a guitar since I play guitar. I feel really connected to the musician.

Last edited:
This gal like her County Music , not the Old Wang Tang kind the newer county music !!!

Reactions: Dldlns2
I like 90's and early 2000's country, classic rock, and some other stuff. My favorite band is the Tragically hip hands down.

Reactions: AndyPandy and Magicalgirl101
I mostly listen to Classical music and music from some of my favorite movies and TV shows.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
I'm pretty eclectic. I enjoy a pretty wide range of genres. Favorite bands being:

1. Pink Floyd
2. Radiohead
3. System of a Down
4. Elliott Smith
5. The National

I love Indie Rock, Alternative, Pop and Children's music.

Last edited:
Au5 & Belonging Co 😍

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Classic Rock, Southern-Fried Rock, Psychedelic Rock, New Wave, '80s Pop (especially British Invasion II), Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Easy Listening, Yacht Music, Classical, Progressive, pre-1990 R&B, Soul, Instrumental, Contemporary Christian between 1985 & 1991, Movie Soundtracks, esp. Orchestral. No Rap, 1990-on R&B or Hip-Hop, please...

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and AndyPandy
Various electronica, trance, ambient techno, classic instrumental—mostly non-lyrical stuff.

Reactions: db80, MetalDan86, Magicalgirl101 and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Classic Rock, Southern-Fried Rock, Psychedelic Rock, New Wave, '80s Pop (especially British Invasion II), Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Easy Listening, Yacht Music, Classical, Progressive, pre-1990 R&B, Soul, Instrumental, Contemporary Christian between 1985 & 1991, Movie Soundtracks, esp. Orchestral. No Rap, 1990-on R&B or Hip-Hop, please...
Show off ! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
craigd1341 said:
Especially metal!! The louder the better! We had the best music to grow up with!

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, BobbiSueEllen and Magicalgirl101
I love 80s and 90s metal, and alternative.

Reactions: MetalDan86, Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
I love everything from 80s arena rock to grunge, classical, R&B, to death metal… just sort of depends on my mood. Queen is still the perfect band in my mind!

Reactions: craigd1341, BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
90’s alternative rock.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
Back