Magicalgirl101

小姐 🌸💐🪷🌹🏵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Just curious about whats everyones favorite music to listen to? My favorite gernes are: jpop,kpop,cpop, vocialod, r&b, 80s german music, and clasic rock.

Also wanted to share my Spotify playlist if anyone wants to listen
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: AndyPandy and LaLoneDigi
80s rock

Reactions: AliB, AndyPandy and Magicalgirl101
When I started driving over the road semi I was into rock & roll, but I soon discovered that I couldn’t listen to it all the time that I was driving. This was before electronic logs and sometimes I would run coast to coast in 3 days so you were driving a lot (a lot more than was legal) and listening a lot. My taste began to become pretty eclectic. I could listen to anything from country to classical, sometimes a little jazz, with classical rock & roll as my mainstay. If I was tired and wanted to stay away a play by play ballgame of some sort or some types of talk radio were better than music. Now days I more oriented towards hymns and Christian music but I still like a little variety….after all they say it’s the spice of life.

Last edited:
I just can't get into a genre of music .
Sometimes I enjoy classical and that's my "go to"
But I often get annoyed with music and I struggle to really appreciate it.
But basically I like relaxing/pretty stuff.
Sometimes sad , soulful.
Occasionally fast and fun ! From classical to heavy metal.
Out of interest I recommend trying out the "hu" on YouTube.. a Mongolian heavy metal band ! 😊. The "hu hu hu" is a good song !

Electronic
Example: Au5

I like all music that has a guitar since I play guitar. I feel really connected to the musician.

Last edited:
This gal like her County Music , not the Old Wang Tang kind the newer county music !!!

Reactions: Dldlns2
I like 90's and early 2000's country, classic rock, and some other stuff. My favorite band is the Tragically hip hands down.

Reactions: AndyPandy and Magicalgirl101
I mostly listen to Classical music and music from some of my favorite movies and TV shows.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
I'm pretty eclectic. I enjoy a pretty wide range of genres. Favorite bands being:

1. Pink Floyd
2. Radiohead
3. System of a Down
4. Elliott Smith
5. The National

I love Indie Rock, Alternative, Pop and Children's music.

Last edited:
Au5 & Belonging Co 😍

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Classic Rock, Southern-Fried Rock, Psychedelic Rock, New Wave, '80s Pop (especially British Invasion II), Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Easy Listening, Yacht Music, Classical, Progressive, pre-1990 R&B, Soul, Instrumental, Contemporary Christian between 1985 & 1991, Movie Soundtracks, esp. Orchestral. No Rap, 1990-on R&B or Hip-Hop, please...

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and AndyPandy
Various electronica, trance, ambient techno, classic instrumental—mostly non-lyrical stuff.

Reactions: db80, MetalDan86, Magicalgirl101 and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Classic Rock, Southern-Fried Rock, Psychedelic Rock, New Wave, '80s Pop (especially British Invasion II), Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Easy Listening, Yacht Music, Classical, Progressive, pre-1990 R&B, Soul, Instrumental, Contemporary Christian between 1985 & 1991, Movie Soundtracks, esp. Orchestral. No Rap, 1990-on R&B or Hip-Hop, please...
Show off ! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
craigd1341 said:
Especially metal!! The louder the better! We had the best music to grow up with!

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, BobbiSueEllen and Magicalgirl101
I love 80s and 90s metal, and alternative.

Reactions: MetalDan86, Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
I love everything from 80s arena rock to grunge, classical, R&B, to death metal… just sort of depends on my mood. Queen is still the perfect band in my mind!

Reactions: craigd1341, BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
90’s alternative rock.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
Back