Favorite Games and what you play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
What is your favorite game, What games do you play now? and finally what is your favorite video game console?

in this order mine is : Final Fantasy 7, Guild wars and Second life, and Genesis

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Mostly I play "Text Twist" (I really like word games/puzzles)

Beyond that type of thing I enjoy "Diablo II" although it isn't currently installed on my laptop...(I need to get a bigger harddrive...or an external...or both!).

I'm really not much of a 'gamer'...I wanted to play WOW but I can't see the sense in playing a game that I have to pay for when I buy it at the store and then I have to pay for every month after that, too!

I'd rather work some word puzzles in a book, or do Sudoku!

Role
Diaper Lover
TEAAAM FORTRESS TWOOOO!

I love it, when my internet is working, who else plays it, we need a list.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I loved The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, right now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy and The Godfather: Blackhand Edition and I preordered No More Heroes (seems uber cool) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
at the moment I play Battlefield 2 again, I'm not good at it, but I like the vehicles and airplanes and stuff like that :p that's why I don't play it on the net, since most servers are infant(ry) only :(

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I don't have a favorite but i love lots. I play most types. Love war and rpgs the best. consoled i love them all except the original Nintendo because i have seen the controllers.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I need to get back into Guild Wars again...

But yeah, at the moment I've been playing...

Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Need for Speed: Pro Street
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Final Fantasy XII
and DBZ: Tenkaichi 3

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Of late... Halo 3, Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) - but I hear Chrysis, Mass Effect, Bioshock calling my name
Oh - and timewasting PC shape games like Trijinx & cluttered picture puzzles

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I play the Ratchet and Clank game series, the Jak game series, the Spyro game series, and the Crash bandicoot game series.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Mostly I play "Text Twist" (I really like word games/puzzles)

Beyond that type of thing I enjoy "Diablo II" although it isn't currently installed on my laptop...(I need to get a bigger harddrive...or an external...or both!).

I'm really not much of a 'gamer'...I wanted to play WOW but I can't see the sense in playing a game that I have to pay for when I buy it at the store and then I have to pay for every month after that, too!

I'd rather work some word puzzles in a book, or do Sudoku!
http://ani-wow.com Free wow server(VERY stable, instant 70(max level) awesome gear and events, I personally don't play because I enjoy playing on live realms) and you can download the trial version of the game +expansion and it will work fully on the server. (Admins, if you have anything against this, please delete that part, or inform me.)

My favorite games:
(In no particular order)
Portal
Team fortress 2
Halo 3
Half Life series.
Assassins Creed
Ghost Recon Advanced War-Fighter 2
Splinter Cell series
World of Warcraft(PvE)
Guild Wars(PvP)
Call of Duty 4
Crysis
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Nexuiz
Open Arena
Fable
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Gears of War
Perfect Dark Zero

Role
Diaper Lover
Perticularly, I like:
Resident Evil Games
DDR
Wii Sports
My Sims
Kingdom Hearts Series (My Faveorite!)

Now that I look at it, most of my faveorite games are Japanese made/influenced. Intresting...

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
my favourite game is FFVII, but now i'm playing FFVI Advance

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right now, I'd say WoW and CS:S occupy most of my time, though I started playing supreme commander recently, and found that it kicks the ass of any other RTS out there. Being a big fan of RTS (combined with not liking any RTS that have come out since Age of Empires 2), I bought it, and have never been happier.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I play wow alot and I use to play team fortress with my m8 till he killed 2 guys and one of them sent us a voice mail saying we should die in a pool of are own cancer LOL but I like halo3, gears of war, resistance ,ffx and GH3

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i like all sorts of anime games, especially the one im working on, get this, his sword is called the Force Breaker!!

Role
Diaper Lover
Let me count the number of Melee tournaments I've been to... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 all in the past year. And that's not counting any local GameCrazy store tournaments :p

My friend also recently tricked me into buying the Diablo battle chest... $20 my ass... so D2 I currently play online.

...I really should get back to my Pokemon game, beat the E4 and raise a team I can use over wi-fi. *sigh* a shiny Infernape is NOT worth losing my old copy, not with a legitimate Mew on it... -_-;

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
that reminds me, if anyone wants me in GW, I am under the email [removed], account name is [removed], its my low level monk/elementalist ^^, D2 is alright, not too bad, really addicting, and I was into Pokemon big time not too long ago, that one does get pretty addicting, I gotta get back into TF, been way too long since I played that

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.