Favorite Fast Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
As I sit here eating my lunch... it dawns on me that we don't have a fast food thread. Ya' know... a place to talk about that artery hardening, salty, greasy goodness that we probably eat a lot more often than we should.

My personal favorite is a Southern staple... good ol' Bojangles. They serve breakfast all day... and have some of the best fried chicken around. Not to mention their famous sweet tea. Their fries are wide cut and slammed with cajun seasoning... salty and delicious!

I usually grab something from there 2-3 times a week. Either a couple of sausage biscuits for breakfast in the morning... or some chicken for lunch. You can't say you've ever been in the South till you've eaten at Bojangles. :thumbup4:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I love Taco Bell soft taco supremes. I usually get three of them for lunch if I'm out around that time of day and near a TB restaurant. Yum!:smile:

I also sometimes get the taste for a Burger King whopper meal or McD big mac meal. I try to have some from the 4 basic food groups each day - salt, sugar, grease, and caffeine.:D

~Pramrider

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Checkers. Good greasy burgers and hot fries.
They got my vote too, Checkers all the way! I would say sonic but I only been there twice because we do not have any in my state, so I can not go to it when I please but that is my REAL favorite.

As for chicken fast food, my favorite is Chick-Fil-A.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Arby's reubens, boy! That's all I have to say about that! (Although I'm right there with Pramrider on the Taco bell!)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hm, I'd have to say my favorites are Subway, Pita Pit, or Jimmy Johns.

Bojangles, eh? I'll have to give that a try (I'll be in NC all summer).

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Checker's...Or Chic-Fil-A...
You just named the best "traditional" American fast food places. I wish Checker's would open restaurants here - I miss them after leaving the U.S. again! I'm still laughing at the text on the back of their bags: "We'd never think about selling you a UFO - Unidentified Frying Object".

As for my favorite fastfood: Döner Kebap!

Peachy

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Peachy ...

... that looks so good. I had actually been considering heading to Germany late this summer (if funds allow), and if the place that sells that is country-wide, I will definitely stop by and get one. It looks like a beef wrap of some sort!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You just named the best "traditional" American fast food places. I wish Checker's would open restaurants here - I miss them after leaving the U.S. again! I'm still laughing at the text on the back of their bags: "We'd never think about selling you a UFO - Unidentified Frying Object".

As for my favorite fastfood: Döner Kebap!

Peachy
Man, I now have a reason to visit Germany :p. That looks like it would be awesome. It reminds me a little of my favorite sandwich place ever (though I never really considred it as fast food) Primanti Bros.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well there is a good burger place here called Five Guys...And a good sub place here is Potbelly's

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Well there is a good burger place here called Five Guys...
Yes, I can vouch for Five Guys Burgers & Fries - they're delicious! There's one near where my son works. Hmmm....just happen to have to pick him up today around suppertime, too........:wink:

You've all got my mouth watering and stomach growling now. All I ate for lunch today was a quick peanut butter sandwich to save some time while I work.:(

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, I can vouch for Five Guys Burgers & Fries - they're delicious! There's one near where my son works. Hmmm....just happen to have to pick him up today around suppertime, too........:wink:

You've all got my mouth watering and stomach growling now. All I ate for lunch today was a quick peanut butter sandwich to save some time while I work.:(

~Pramrider

They definitely have the best burgers I have ever had...Fudruckers also has good burgers, although the one I usually go to has really gone downhill...There is also a good pork place here called Red Hot & Blue...I love their ribs >__>

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
ah... five guys is a definate case of indigestion... but man is it good...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ah... five guys is a definate case of indigestion... but man is it good...

Don't eat it so fast then...The only thing that I don't like, is that I feel like im going to have a heart attack since so much oil and stuff is on it...But it's SO good...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It has to be Subway.

Or maybe a nice pizza place...

But usually I get a Subway... It's tasty, and you don't feel like you have committed a sin by eating it.
Plus McDonald's is full of chavs (at least in my town), and staff at most places look like they wish they were dead. Subway staff are always a laugh to talk to, one even gave me a sub for free*!

*Technically I paid for it by giving it him one of my (cheap) badges that I had on my jacket, it said I'm not weird, I'm gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.