• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
What your favorite fast food place? My have to be either Wendys, Taco Johns, or Hardee

Role
Private
Carls Junior (Hardee's in Iowa). Or Jack in the Box (not in Iowa) for their sourdough burger.

Hey, if you're near Boone, I see that they have a Golden Corral place. They run the ads terribly often - steak, lobster, and shrimp, all for $10!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Jack in the box, Carl's jr or Popeye's Chicken.

Also Golden Corral is all over the place, it's pretty much just like hometown buffet.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
BLAH, fast-food. I don't go to those places unless I have to get something to eat and time is short. Then again, if I do go to a fast-food place I order food that is healthier. Sometimes, I do crave Taco Bell's Nacho Cheese Chalupas, but that's very rare. I prefer to hit my favorite sub joint, which is a local place.

I guess I'm to the point in my life where I would rather have a healthier meal than something fast-food. Plus, I've worked for McDonalds's Hardee's Wendy's, and I know the truth behind those places.

WildThing121675

Role
Private
Also Golden Corral is all over the place, it's pretty much just like hometown buffet.
It is, aye, but ... well, not much of anything seems to get to Iowa. So I was surprised to see a listing in the state.

Plus, I've worked for McDonalds's Hardee's Wendy's, and I know the truth behind those places.
I can understand this; I used to work concessions (years ago!) and I have never eaten nachos (or any food item) from a concession stand since. ;)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Checkers
Subway
Beef O' Bradys
Ruby Tusedays
Cheders
Zackbys

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Carls Junior (Hardee's in Iowa). Or Jack in the Box (not in Iowa) for their sourdough burger.

Hey, if you're near Boone, I see that they have a Golden Corral place. They run the ads terribly often - steak, lobster, and shrimp, all for $10!
I'm shocked to hear someone mention Boone, IA. I once ate at a pretty nice little cafe there; about as cheap as fast food, and probably just as bad for my body, but more traditional, moral.

I thought Hardee's pretty much disappeared from the Midwest. There used to be one in my home town, but it shut down and turned into a laundromat. I think that died too.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm shocked to hear someone mention Boone, IA. I once ate at a pretty nice little cafe there; about as cheap as fast food, and probably just as bad for my body, but more traditional, moral.

I thought Hardee's pretty much disappeared from the Midwest. There used to be one in my home town, but it shut down and turned into a laundromat. I think that died too.
Boone is like only 2 hour away from me, maybe I'd should go there one of these days. As for Hardee in the midwest...there still here, you just have to look for them. My town uses to have one when I was kid, but it closed down.

EDIT: I'm just curious, but have anyone here heard of Maid-Rite before and had one of their loose meat sandwich? (it like a sloppy joe without the sauce)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Chic-Fil-A
Checkers
(If these count as fast food. You have to wait for your food to be made, but you don't have a waiter or anything)
Five Guys
Fudruckers
Fosters

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Steak N Shake (Not sure if it's considered fast food)
Mc Donalds
Wendy's
White Castle
Taco Bell
Popeye's (Not sure if its considered fast food)

Other than McDonald's, there really aren't many other fast food places around here.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
My favorite...Burger King.

Least favorite...Subway.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is Starbucks considered fast food? if not

Subway & Sonic

( apparently I like foodplaces that start with 'S')

Last edited:
S

secretdl26

Taco Bell, Ebert's & Gerbert's (local sub chain), sometimes Arby's, for burgers and fries I like Wendy's the best.

bdb2004

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My favorites would be Chipotle (Even though it is more like two meals with a burrito...) and Five Guys...

Least Favorite... would be any of the burger king/McDonald/taco bell type places...

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Mc Donald's is good, so is Subway, and Chick-Fil-A. CFA kicks ass.

Burger King is alright. So is Arby's. Cannot stand Taco Bell. Everywhere else is just...meh.

--The Silent Assassin--

Status
Not open for further replies.