Favorite fast food order?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What’s your all time favorite order(s) when you get fast food from any particular restaurant?

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Used to be KFC's zinger sandwich combo with extra spicy mayo on the burger and a cup of it to dip the fries.

Now is quesada's spicy chicken burrito with pineapple habanero sauce. Yum.

Last edited:
I’m trying to eat as little fast food as possible. The only exception that I make without guilt is Subway because of all the fresh veggies that they have available for their sandwiches. There’s some really good tasting and addictive fast food out there, but not much of it’s very healthy. After years of abuse I’m trying to make it a little bit easier on my body during my “golden years”.

depends where i am going (keep in mind I cannot eat most of this stuff anymore after my heart surgery)
McD's: quarter pounder with cheese, large sweet tea
Arby's: Double beef n cheddar, deluxe baked potatoe, coke zero or a shake
BK: don't eat there
Del Taco: Epic Queso burrito with steak, queso fries and chocolate shake
Subway: Footlong, herb and cheese bread, steak and cheese add bacon, lite mayo, pickles, black olives, salt n pepper, minimal lettuce, green peppers. toasted
taco bell: 2 steak supreme chalupas, no tomatoes, soft taco add sour cream, mt dew baja blast zero
Skyline Chili: medium 3-way and 2 cheese coneys

I liked white castle, culvers, greasy little hamburgers, subs, pizza, chicken, etc... now i have to eat low sodium and low carb, low fat.

Reactions: Deleted member 64925 and Woncrinklz
We have chippies in Britain; they're mostly very local and not part of 'chains'.
From a proper British chippy, tater pie and chips is nice and easy; if the chips aren't fresh (or if it'd be a while before getting to eat them), then it's usually steak and kidney pudding, chips, peas and English curry....or sausage, chips and gravy (with boiled onions is nice, but they're a rarity); for a quick and messy munch, a chip and Chinese curry muffin is........got fecking saliva all over my phone, now!!! 🤬
🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, Woncrinklz and tiny
What kind of question is this? A 6 piece nugget happy meal with a milk and a good toy. I only do it maybe once a month though, as I want to keep it special :3

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Raising Canes chicken strips with the coleslaw switched for extra fries. Yum 😋

Or a bacon cheeseburger from Whataburger.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Deluxe Spicy Chicken Sandwich with waffle fries from Chick Fila.

Aside from things that bother me about Chik-fil-A as a LGBT supporting liberal, I do love a deluxe with cheese slathered in Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce.

Sheepies said:
Raising Canes chicken strips with the coleslaw switched for extra fries. Yum 😋

Or a bacon cheeseburger from Whataburger.
Yep

My too

I don’t really eat much fast food because it’s not good for you. That said several years ago here in the UK McDonalds did a product called the Chicken Legend which was if I remember correctly a grilled breaded chicken breast with salad, hot salsa or cool mayo (your choice) in a seeded bun. Now normally I don’t like McDonalds but that Chicken Legend and thier Deli Sandwich’s were quite good. Now I don’t know if you have this in other countries but hands down without a doubt the best fast food restaurant in the UK is ‘Harry Ransdoms Fish and Chips’ especially their ‘Lemon Sole Gougoens’ sorry if that sounds a little pretentious but like I said I don’t eat much fast food.

I usually like a number one but on occasion I'll do a number two.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

• Haha
Reactions: chrischrischris
I’ll usually avoid fast food like the plague but I had been getting a Sausage Egg McGriddle from McDonalds because I figured it couldn’t be that bad how can you F up a breakfast sandwich or even their pancakes….. then I found out how much sodium is in that crap. Never again my senses were correct.

Current favorite: Taco Bell value menu: beef burrito, cheesy bean and rice burrito, chicken chipotle melt.

In years past I've enjoyed the classic burger/fries/drink combo, but the prices have gone through the roof and I'm just too much of a cheapass to spend nine dollars on a meal. I understand I'm in the minority here, but if it ain't on the dollar menu, I ain't interested, and Taco Bell is one of the last fast food restaurants to maintain that menu price for some of their items.

I realize I’ve forgotten to put my own input on this; I enjoy a chicken bacon alfredo pizza from dominos. I first tried it at a convention when an acquaintance I was getting food with was allergic to tomatoes! It’s unlike many other pizza flavors I’ve tried. I get it with extra Alfredo sauce

Whataburger is so good. I really like the bbq chicken strip sandwich they have.

Wendy's: Baconator meal, with chili fries and lemonade.

Taco bell: Crunchwrap meal w/ the cinnabon delights with mountain dew!

Last edited:
I was just randomly browsing.....honest,
Screenshot_20210714-185019~2.png
The burgers are on me!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 64925, Woncrinklz and August08
MailCat581 said:
Taco Bell: Chicken Quesadilla with 3 Crunchy Taco Supremes and a Large Baja Blast Mountain Dew. A close second is the Chicken Power Bowl with 3 Crunchy Taco Supremes and a large Baja Blast Mountain Dew.

Qdoba: Adobo Chicken Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice, Fajita Veggies, and shredded cheese with chips and queso and a soft drink

Wendy's: Big Bacon Classic with pickles, tomatoes, and cheese. Large fries and drink

Burger King: Single Whopper with Ketchup and Pickles only and a soft drink.

Rally's (Checkers): Big Buford, Fries, and drink.

Subway: Oven Roasted Chicken with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, green bell peppers, salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar, and a touch of light mayo (on the side)

These are just a few of my favorite orders.
I love a restaurant where my Son lives called McAlisters. He was bowled over with it when he got his food order. The aujus beef is wonderful. Also love Chicken Salad Chick. They have the best salads. For real fast food fare, I love Burger King.

Back