Favorite Disney movie!

GermanDL said:
there are ballz on the stick? xD
Well i guess you can always see what u want in these kind of movies ^^

Some say there is a hidden dick in the palest of King Triton ^^
in little mermaid, and also on the Priest in the wedding scene on the ship.
still i love the movie :D

If u dislike a Movie dislike it for what it is not for the things the producers may
thought as they made it.

at least that is my opinion ^^

Btw Oliver & Company is total awesome
I just want to clarify my comments.
It's not that i don't like the movie. Its just that I see all of the stuff at was done and why it was done.

Another movie that I just can't "watch" anymore is "the King of Kings". I lived in the area that it was filmed and I can see all of the dub ins and Just laugh when I see the Calms walking along Lake Powell and know that the dessert scene where Jesus was fasting for 40 days is only a few hundred yards form a Hopi Village.

Just my technical mind at non stop work.

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah and GermanDL
egor said:
I just want to clarify my comments.
It's not that i don't like the movie. Its just that I see all of the stuff at was done and why it was done.

Another movie that I just can't "watch" anymore is "the King of Kings". I lived in the area that it was filmed and I can see all of the dub ins and Just laugh when I see the Calms walking along Lake Powell and know that the dessert scene where Jesus was fasting for 40 days is only a few hundred yards form a Hopi Village.

Just my technical mind at non stop work.
Should not be a critic ^^
i can understand you there :)

Either Hercule or Moana. Although Zootopia is definitely up there too

Reactions: GermanDL
Can't pick CAN'T PICK!! Love so many of them, Pixar's barely gone wrong - watched the Toy Story trilogy recently as a bit tight in the financials - I love some of the princess ones or at least Tangled, Moana and the Frozens in that order (thank yoooouuuu). Also love the science based ones, Treasure Planet is an under-rated gem and even Atlantis is quite brilliant if you ignore it's slightly racist here and there and quick to the wham bam badoosh boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeeBonezz said:
Either Hercule or Moana. Although Zootopia is definitely up there too
- A greater detective than that mouse one aye?!! LoL!! Now there's an image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not animated, but the b&w version of "The Absent Minded Professor" is actually my favorite. It had amazing special effects for the early '60's that still can astonish viewers today.

I would say I love Treasure Planet is my favorite underrated Disney Film.

Reactions: GermanDL and Lyokodl
The original Pete's dragon. I love the songs and I'm partial to don bluth because my favorite animated movie is the secret of NIMH (not Disney).

Reactions: jamiejamie and Lyokodl
My favorite has to be Mulan. I love the art style and the music. I love that it doesn’t follow the typical “princess” storyline and addresses societal gender roles. It also has a good message. Now if Disney could just release the new Mulan that was supposed to come out in March, that would be great.

• Love
Reactions: mattalexander97 and GermanDL
My vote goes to The lion king, its not just my favorite disney movie, its my favorite of all movies ever!

• Love
Reactions: mattalexander97 and GermanDL
Thanks to corporate acquisitions I can say my favourite Disney movie is Pulp Fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: DippyDawg and db80
Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back

db80 said:
Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back

RubberJin said:
Thanks to corporate acquisitions I can say my favourite Disney movie is Pulp Fiction

I would say only Disney produced movies count....but its not my list.

GermanDL said:
I would say only Disney produced movies count....
lol ok it was worth a try :p...
In that case, I'd say Mulan.

• Love
Oof that's tough, I adore all of the ones I've watched! However, Lion King was my childhood favorite. I'm also a huge fan of Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, and Tarzan. I haven't seen 101 Dalmations in forever so I'd like to see it again soon. 😄

• Love
All the tinkerbell movies, they are so good. Too bad disney shut down the studio that made them. Why do company do that "this series ismaking a profile...But not enough, close the studio"

GermanDL said:
I would say only Disney produced movies count....but its not my list.
But Thor is still a Disney princess, right?

Toy Story. I saw it when it first released at the cinema in 1996 and I still love it as much today as I did then. The second one was good too, but I think the third and fourth were average.

Toy Story II has gotten excellent reviews over the years so the pros must think it's a really good movie too.

I saw someone talking about "Fantasia" on TV the other day and they played the clip with Micky Mouse talking to the conductor, Leopold Stowkowski. Fantasia is a great Disney movie. In the late sixties, Disney re-released it to the movie theaters and many teens and young adults would smoke pot and go see the movie stoned. As for me, while others were watching the movie, I was performing with Stowkowski at Carnegie Hall. He was quite amazing. He had the entire orchestral score of Beethovan's 9th memorized, down to each measure number and the notes that were being played by the orchestra. I learned so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegapigeon
Back