winters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So i know there have been like 3 or 4 threads asking this but what is/are your favorite Disney movie(s)
3. Mulan
4. Anastasia

now share yours

Disneyprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Um ALLL OF THEM!! :D but I guess if I had to pick a top five it would be, tangled, the little mermaid, the hunchback of Notre dame, LILO and stich and tinkerbell
(but seriously I have soooo many Disney movies picking a fav is next to impossible) ;) lol

StikkyPaws

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
1. Robin Hood,
2. The Aristocats,
3. 101 Dalmations (original animated) and
4. The Lion King.

I didn't include any Disney Pixar but Toy Story would have been top of my list if I did.

L

littlelodgewrecker

does it have to be disney movies? there are other childrens movies. but i will understand and play by the rules if you say so...... (pout pout pout)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
lilo and stitch
fox in the hound
the first half of flight of the navigator, the second half is ball's possibly since Disney took it over.

three of the few Disney movies I even own on DVD.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The Black Hole

:giggles:

Ok, ok...

• The Little Mermaid. I was a hormone-saturated 13-year-old when it came out, and... how did those sea-shells stay up anyway? I guess cartoon gaffer tape is waterproof. DANG IT!
  • Toy Story 2. Best one of the trilogy, in my opinion. I knew a kid like Sid Phillips, so the first Toy Story movie felt too much like a documentary.
  • The Secret of NIMH--Oh wait! That's not a Disney. But Don Bluth was a Disney animator and worked on Robin Hood, so I'll count it. ;)
  • Finding Nemo. I actually hated it at first, but then I found that I couldn't get the reef imagery and ambient music out of my head, so it became a guilty pleasure.
  • Ponyo. Oops! That's not a Disney either. But it was distributed by Disney. What's with the song on the end credits, though? Talk about out of place! They should have had Elmo sing it.
  • I'm too tired to think of another one.

winters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I chose Disney because well IDK....to be honest i think it is because of the fact that the majority of movies i watched when i was little were Disney or Disney/Pixar films so best answer i can give

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hmmm...I'm kinda 'Old School' when it comes to Disney movies. My absolute favourite is Mary Poppins after that, I'm not sure, but I guess I'd say Bambi and maybe Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
So i know there have been like 3 or 4 threads asking this but what is/are your favorite Disney movie(s)
3. Mulan
4. Anastasia

now share yours

Anastasia was actually produced by Fox Animation Studios, not Disney.

But on topic it's kind of hard to pick, have to really split it up between Disney and Pixar for me but here's my more enjoyed ones.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Incredibles
Up
The Sword in the Stone
And Atlantis

Can't really pick a certain one out of the bunch since I enjoy them all for different reasons but ah well.

L

littlelodgewrecker

these are listed in my order of choice though toby tyler always makes me cry a whole lot and fantasia frightens me. so i never watch either one of those unless i am with someone special

Fantasia

Toby Tyler

Winnie the Pooh; the 100 acre wood

20,000 Leagues under the sea

Tron

Swiss Family Robinson

BigCrow

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was definitely a fan of all the princess movies when I was little- and still am! x) And I really liked The Princess and the Frog when it came out!

Other than that, loved Fantasia, The Lion King, all 3 Toy Stories and of course, Nightmare Before Christmas!! Favorite movie since I was 4.

A

AxelKing

The lion king
Peter pan
Beauty and the beast
Alice in wonderland
I'm sure I'm forgetting some :/

MeDisneyBaby

I'm a Disney Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I love Fox and the Hound, Lion King, Treasure Island (The 1950's version) The Great Mouse Detective
and I know it wasn't originally made by Disney but they did release it in the United States
and that's Hayao Miyazaki's classic Spirited Away
I enjoy all his movies but that is by far my favorite

LilBabyMarcus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Its kinds hard to choose but if I had to.....
All 3 Toy Stories
Lilo and Stitch
Finding Nemo :p

DLNS

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I agree with most people's choices, and I would add The Emperor's New Groove and The Lion King 1 1/2, two of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

N

noctis

these are listed in my order of choice though toby tyler always makes me cry a whole lot and fantasia frightens me. so i never watch either one of those unless i am with someone special

Fantasia

Toby Tyler

Winnie the Pooh; the 100 acre wood

20,000 Leagues under the sea

Tron

Swiss Family Robinson

Aladdin
Alice in Wonderland
Didn't know Swiss Family Robinson was Disney but I frickin love that movie!

Foxbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I LOVE Bolt! Watched it around 45 times. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.