Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I want to buy more in the future but I also want to know which is the best out there. I bought Abena's last week and I plan on buying different kinds to have some kind of stash. Let me know what you think?

You can vote more than once either your favorite and the best one out there or list whatever floats your boat!

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Should have put Classico in for Bambino as well…I don't really wear printed diapers but I do like the Classico a lot.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
i buy the ab sample packs or actually 2 different ones for fun i think i get about 15 or 20 total in the 2 sample packs all different from m4 to molicare, wellness, ab original pampers ab cushies etc so much fun!!! 20 different ones to change the day!!! or i use depends, molicare, goodnights because i buy local at stores without shipping!!! but when the ups guy shows up with fabines Im a kid in a candy store!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You forgot us cloth babies. I wear and enjoy cloth pre-folds as well as Big Baby, Almost a Big Kid training pants. We are a diverse group.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Surprised you don't have superio in there, though its fairly new, its become pretty popular. I can see it becoming even more popular now that Tena is going all cloth.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I use Absorbency Plus Level 4's from XP Medical for daytime. The rest of the time it's cloth. Dependeco AIO's, CTDC prefolds and contour.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I have an updated poll underneath my signature. Just click it!

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I voted Bambino Bellissimo, Dry 24/7, and the Total Dry Plus. The Total Dry Plus is a great daytime diaper. I don't use Attends anymore, too many leaks.

blackwaltz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
drynites easily the most comfortable out there and the bulk really really well even better under an abena if need be

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
No cloth! (As dogboy already mentioned.) The new offsite poll's a little better in this regard, but there are so many varieties of cloth that a single "cloth" choice doesn't cut it. That's ok, though. It's difficult to do a single poll that addresses both, particularly since you can only have a certain number of poll choices in these ADISC polls.

My favorite diapers are the cotton twill prefolds from Changing Times, with a close second going to the twill prefolds from Baby Pants. My favorite disposables are Pampers -- yes, the baby sort. No, they don't fit all that well, but I do a bit of diaper hacking. Old habits die hard, and I've been adapting Pampers and other baby disposables since my early teens. There's something uniquely fun about using an actual baby product from time to time, even if it takes a bit of doing.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I like M4 Abenas the most followed by the SDK and sissy diapers from ABUniverse.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Out of the diapers I've tried, my favorite would be Goodnites. As for ones with taps, that would be Prevail's.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love Tena slip maxis for comfort, fit and how much they swell (ok for home use) but I trust Abena m4s more when it really counts (like when I'm out and about in public). I tried the Dry24/7s by comficare and have to say I was disappointed by their performance (and tapes kept popping off). I wore a small one to bed that I had wet atleast once in the back area. Woke up and slowly wet the front only to have it leak all over my bed. I think the front padding needs to come up higher on the waist line but still have never had that happen with any other "high quality diaper".

SydDLBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was a time (a few years now I guess) where I would have voted for Abriform X-Plus without a second thought. But I don't like their new fabric cover so I gave my vote to Tena Maxis (provided they have a plastic cover).
I suppose we will all have to get used to having no proper plastic-covered adult diapers in the near future. :sad:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Again...reminder there is a better poll on the home page section if you click my name because I got rid of the signature link. If you feel comfortable up here that is fine!

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree with Dogboy's text. A boy's trainer underpant for mild / slight wetting and PUL plastic underpants are very comfortable for me. For skiing I am not so picky as a good disposable will do (tena).

Status
Not open for further replies.