Favorite diaper ever?

paddedn7

Gothic Gamer Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on their favorite diaper! I am now starting to build up my collection and I would love to hear everyone's recommendations for overnight and daytime wearing.

Reactions: Etienne and AliB

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Daytimes and sometimes overnight: Medium size Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi - thats the plastic-backed version of the Maxi. Absolutely perfect fit for me, they are relatively thin and unobtrusive when dry and very comfortable, they swell considerably when wet and feel lovely.

Overnight: Medium size Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima - also plastic-backe they’re somewhat thicker and, in theory at least, higher capacity. Still reasonably discreet but noticeably bulkier than the Maxi, again very comfortable dry and they feel good wet. 😊

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLmikey said:
Daytimes and sometimes overnight: Medium size Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi - thats the plastic-backed version of the Maxi. Absolutely perfect fit for me, they are relatively thin and unobtrusive when dry and very comfortable, they swell considerably when wet and feel lovely.

Overnight: Medium size Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima - also plastic-backe they’re somewhat thicker and, in theory at least, higher capacity. Still reasonably discreet but noticeably bulkier than the Maxi, again very comfortable dry and they feel good wet. 😊
Thank you! I'm looking at pictures and I really like how the active fit maxi's fit.

Reactions: DLmikey

greatplainsdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't wear full time or out in public often, so I can't speak to that. However, my favorite non print diaper is the Trest far and away. They're expensive, but they have the best fit and performance imo. For printed diapers, the tykables ultra style (Cammies, waddlers, or overnights) are my favorite. They're all the same type with different prints. I like the Cammies the most of those

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatplainsdl said:
I don't wear full time or out in public often, so I can't speak to that. However, my favorite non print diaper is the Trest far and away. They're expensive, but they have the best fit and performance imo. For printed diapers, the tykables ultra style (Cammies, waddlers, or overnights) are my favorite. They're all the same type with different prints. I like the Cammies the most of those
Thanks for your input! I don't wear in public nor am I full time, by daytime I meant when I do work at home. I saw the cammies too and plan on getting the pink!

Diaperloverj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like whatever holds the most without leaking. I'm still on a quest to find it.

Reactions: paddedn7

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I really like the Trest Elites.

Reactions: TheBob and paddedn7

satin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
my fave is pink mega max they hold so much

Reactions: Jorelaxed

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
satin said:
my fave is pink mega max they hold so much
That's cool! I'm actually wearing a mega max right now 😂

babyspade

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My favorite is either the Megamax from Northshore or the Rearz Rebels!

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
paddedn7 said:
I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on their favorite diaper! I am now starting to build up my collection and I would love to hear everyone's recommendations for overnight and daytime wearing.
Day time, I like cloth with snap covers or rearz lil monsters if I’m in the car for a long time. Nighttime? Northshore mega max (pink)!! They hold a ton, and never leak!

Last edited:

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Probably abena x plus or molicare or dry247 circa 2000

Last edited:

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babyspade said:
My favorite is either the Megamax from Northshore or the Rearz Rebels!
That's so cool! I'm wearing a mega max right now and I have some rebels since I love the print on them.

Reactions: satin, AliB and babyspade

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
White 90s Attends 6 tape. So soft and crinkly. I wish someone would remake them with today's absorbency levels. No more than 5000ml.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Favorite 😭Discontinued😭 Diapers:
-Tena Slip MAXI
-TotalDry Overnight

Favorite Current Diapers
-BetterDry
-ConfiDry24/7
-Seni Quatro
-InControl Original

Favorite Plastic Pants
-Gary Wear Diaper Covers
-Salk Sani Pants

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has to be the original medium Attends diapers made by P&G. Just like oversized Pampers for adults. Best diapers ever made.

Reactions: TheBob, paddedn7 and AliB

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Pampers4Ever said:
Has to be the original medium Attends diapers made by P&G. Just like oversized Pampers for adults. Best diapers ever made.
Really?!? 🤔 Where would I find them? I want to try!

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AliB said:
Really?!? 🤔 Where would I find them? I want to try!
Pampers4Ever said:
I'd like to know if you can still buy these!

satin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
paddedn7 said:
That's so cool! I'm wearing a mega max right now and I have some rebels since I love the print on them.
they dont need changing as much hehe

Fireshaddow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
paddedn7 said:
Count me in on the MegaMax camp. I love the classic look of white.