Favorite diaper designs (OLD or NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden123

Monkey the Diaper Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm curious to know which diaper designs do you love the look of. These can be from baby or adult diapers and can be a current design or one that was discontinued years ago.

For me, I've always liked how Pampers diapers looked around 2008-2009, especially the Cruiser line.

Examples: 1 and 2

Another favourite is the Baby Dry designs with all the clouds on the back.

the original goodnites The early 90’s 6 tape depends and the first size 7 pampers

I really like the designs on Crinklz and the new PeekABU. We've never had anything close to them before.

The original Abena X-PLUS before they ruined it.

Always loved the simple ‘90s Huggies look with pastel coloured shells and a taping panel with a smattering of critters.

Loved the Pampers one in white as well which ABU have lovingly brought us as the SDK.

Love the Kiddos with the big critters and green.

Love the dragon head on the PeekABU.

Love the skull and crossbones on the Rearz Rebels.

Love the teddies on the Fabines.

Love the look of the Fabines blue jeans.

Love the look of the NRU rascals.

I'll start out by saying "all white" is one of my favorite diaper choices. It has the added bonus of being available in a fairly wide variety of models. (I haven't changed out of my MyDiaper Plus yet this morning)

Some of my favorite patterns:

- NRU Little Rascals
- ABU Little Paws
- Bambino Teddy
- Carousel
- DC Amore Kitten
- Crinklz (all three: original (v2), Aquanaut, Astronaut)
- Rearz Vintage Replica

I liked the designs of the original snuggles

Looks-
Green backed Depends fitted Briefs overnight protection first run of product early 90's
DC Amor old version
Idyl old version
Functionality-
Green backed Depend Fitted Briefs Overnight Protection
Dry 24-7 Israel version
Abena Abri Form X Plus L-4 pre recent product dis-improvement
Secondary-
Attends Fitted Briefs 80-90's versions I hate that perfumey smell though.

Attends when they came in a card board box.

I love anything that looks like a real baby diaper. My favorites are pampers baby dry from the late 90's/early 2000's, right before they changed from the plastic backing. They held on longer than anyone else with the plastic as far as far as I can remember (and smelled great too!). I love all the baby diapers from the 90's, Huggies, Pampers and Luvs!

I do absolutely love the SDK by ABU, and I think they did a great job on the kiddo's (I guess the original design was someone elses!), to me they look like a real modern baby diaper. I like the cushies as well. Somehow they remind me of the old luvs diapers.

As far as function, I love ABU products. I find them to be very reliable, and I can roll out in one of their diapers for 8-12 hrs no problem! I stick with the two tape diapers as they fit me better and I have way less problems than with the four tape diapers. I wish the adult sized designs were more like the actual baby diapers, with squared corners in the absorbent material (instead of the figure 8), a higher back to prevent blowouts, and a bit of room for sagging, so cleanup is easier if you have to deal with a mess! These are the design points where I feel adult diapers really miss the mark.

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I like the diapers with the designs just on the tape panels the best. I'm old school.

best diaper design was the Pampers baby dry from the late 90's with the bear print. the ones that looked like abu super dry kids

RGordon45 said:
As far as function, I love ABU products. I find them to be very reliable, and I can roll out in one of their diapers for 8-12 hrs no problem! I stick with the two tape diapers as they fit me better and I have way less problems than with the four tape diapers. I wish the adult sized designs were more like the actual baby diapers, with squared corners in the absorbent material (instead of the figure 8), a higher back to prevent blowouts, and a bit of room for sagging, so cleanup is easier if you have to deal with a mess! These are the design points where I feel adult diapers really miss the mark.

I'd suggest you try a size up in diapers and see if that helps some of your problems. That should at least take care of your higher back and sag room. Also Crinklz/BetterDry (and to a lesser extent, confidry 247) are already there to a degree, try them out (in your size) if you haven't already.

As for 2 tapes, original Cuddlz (get a size larger), ABU Kiddo (also get a size larger), and Rearz Inspire Select (your size) are great choices.

I don't think you're going to be able to escape the "figure 8 padding" though. Some are more distorted than others, (abena xplus for example) but nothing is even remotely squared off. (original Cushies came closee iirc?)

- - - Updated - - -

buddylee said:
best diaper design was the Pampers baby dry from the late 90's with the bear print. the ones that looked like abu super dry kids

How about the Rearz Vintage Replica? It's supposed to use the actual pampers print from that time?

attachment.php

First round of snuggies waddlers before they were changed to tykables.
I still have a bag - it is a strictly special occasion now

I'm a Pull-Ups person so my favourite design is the 2002 Girl's Pull-Ups 3T-4T with Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck dancing ballet. A pink Pull-Up covered in hearts and bows and trimmed with lace with Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck in tutus dancing ballet. You can't get any more girly than that. It's a shame I don't have any in my collection.

well seeing i was born in the 70's i only knew cloth and plastic pants. By the time i discovered adult nappies i really had not missed much I still love the old Abena L4 or M4 plastic backed along with the original plastic Tena which were a colour instead of being plain white with a green, blue or purple strip down them. Now that was over 25 years ago when they were around. None of the adult diapers come close to the crinkle those diapers made.

Hi, well i haven't try the Crinklz astronauts, but the seem veeery nice; think i am getting a pack!
the plastic shell looks veeery crinkly and shiny witch i looove!

apollo13 said:
Hi, well i haven't try the Crinklz astronauts, but the seem veeery nice; think i am getting a pack!
the plastic shell looks veeery crinkly and shiny witch i looove!
same as normal crinklz just a different pattern

Early/mid 2000s Goodnites are my favorites. Those hold special memories of being a bedwetter, then one who purposely bedwet to wear. Girls designs are better, I think

nezquic66 said:
Early/mid 2000s Goodnites are my favorites. Those hold special memories of being a bedwetter, then one who purposely bedwet to wear. Girls designs are better, I think

Loved the extra large plain white goodnites too , wore them for bedwetting too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back