Favorite Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
So, whats your favorite commercial? Sorry, if this has been done already, but to the best of my search, i couldnt find any.

Mine, is that Richard Simmons yogurt one. I get a kick out of that!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I really like the commercials where they have the "real person" talk and a famous person make it more dramatic, cause I do that to mess around with my friends.

Role
Other
OK, my favorite commercial is old. It aired in the late '70s or early '80s. It was for either Carter's or Gerber's onesies. It starred Jonathan Winters, I believe. (Hey it's been over 25 years since I last saw it.)

The commercial has Mr. Winters talking about the onesies, two babies are wearing and crawling around in, he describes how they fit and how comfortable they are, etc. The commercial ends with him saying, "How do I know all this, because," he rips open his shirt, "I'm wearing one too."

I really wish I could find that commercial.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My favorite commercial has got to be the ShamWoW! commercial that you see on Sundays. I love that guy. I dream about him punching carpet and spilling soda on everything and beating the moisture out with his trusty ShamWoWs. I think about his awesome headset, and about how he wears it so he can constantly be ready for ShamWoW action.

I love Vince. That's his name, you know. His name is Vince.

Whenever his commercial comes on, I tell people to shut up or go eat swords. There's nothing -- nothing, I tell you -- that can keep me from watching those ShamWoW commercials.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
ShamWow- apply directly to the forehead

Vince- apply directly for the lobotomy:D

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I like a lot of the commercials that come on during the Nascar races. Most of the Nascar commercials are humorous.

Oh, and I also like the DirectTV commercial making fun of President Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
My grandma can't stand that commercial. She mutes the TV whenever it's on. I don't really like it all that much either. The crying is annoying, but I do wish that I could be pushed in a stroller:smile:.
That's how we view most commercials - muted! Even with the youtube link I had the computer muted, so I have yet to hear the commercial. Just like to think of myself being one of the riders, though I'd rather sit back, nap, and otherwise enjoy riding, rather than be fussing with the guy next to me.:rolleyes: I'll take your word about it being annoying to listen to and keep muting it.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.