• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Favorite Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hard and soft. I'm not making a poll because different countries have different candies... but I'll put them in 2 categories because I have a favorite for each:

Soft Candy: Swedish Fish (Just the red kind)
Hard Candy: Everlasting Gobstoppers

If you don't like candy, then maybe you could tell us why? :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Soft candy: Reese's maybe? Or 3 Musketeers...

Hard candy: Gobstoppers sound good...Or M&M's

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer

Cadburys ripple. Creamy chocolate goodness. Especially nice when left melting on your tongue.

Yummy. The advertisment was kickass too. I beseech anyone to point to any other candy bar that can equal crunchies friday feeling.

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Soft Candy - Any kind of black licorice

Hard Candy - Tootsie Roll Pops - Well, they're hard 'til you get to the center.:D

~Pramrider

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Soft: Jelly Bellys

Hard: Atomic fireball jawbreakers.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Anything with peanut butter and chocolate, but I haven't had a candy in about a year.

Role
Private
I honestly don't eat much candy... it's bad for your teeth!

But I don't think I'd ever turn down some:

Not that it has anything "energy" additive in it, like caffeine or gurana. It's just a rich, creamy, dark chocolate.

Any I honestly don't eat hard candies.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
"I dont eat candy"... Yea right!

Hersheys Special Dark & Twizzlers for soft. Not too big on hard candy but I had a thing for Runts a few years back.

Nam

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Omg!!!!!
I love all candy!!!
None is not in my grasp!!!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I thought Everlasting Gobstoppers were a fictional product of Wonka? :eek: And if not I sense some false advertising!

Does Candy include chocolate?
If so I'll say Galaxy bars. :D

And sherbet lemons. :D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hmmm...where to begin...I looooooove candy...'specially chocolate....my favourites are...

and

I also enjoy

and for hard candies...

can't be beat! mmmmmmm BUTTERSCOTCH!!!​

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Soft: Sour Patch Kids, Mike and Ikes, Sugar Babies and Sweedish Fish (So hard to choose one)

Hard: Don't really like hard candy that much

D

daria7483

Soft: something with lots of chocolate! Probably Twix, but lately I've really been wanting a Nestle chocolate bar in the worst way. Nestle makes plain chocolate bars that come in a red and white wrapper, and they are awesome, much better than Hershey's, but hard to find. I've checked several grocery stores in the past couple of weeks with no luck.

Hard: What counts as hard? When I think of hard candy I think of the stuff my grandmother had in a dish in her living room, which I didn't really like, but some people here seem to define it a bit more loosely. Can candy corn count?

By the way, Hershey's makes an extremely yummy candy corn Hershey's kiss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.