Favorite Boosters?

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have been using Northshore boosters and love them however I'm looking to trying other brands, any recommendations?

I've tried Tranquility a few years back and don't like them.
I tried TruFits but they are too expensive and out of production now.

I use size 5/6.or 7 baby diapers as booster pads

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, camperspampers1 and kraken98
wetatnight said:
only problem is they are inconvenient and explode

kraken98 said:
I have been using Northshore boosters and love them however I'm looking to trying other brands, any recommendations?

I've tried Tranquility a few years back and don't like them.
I tried TruFits but they are too expensive and out of production now.
Haven't used many others since finding what I like but here's what I've been using for a while.

Abena Boost(aka Abri-let Maxi) are decent boosters.
Coverage is great(24in long, 6in wide) and absorbency is alright. Start out thin but swell a moderate amount.

Rears Boosters are my current favorite and are very good quality.
Plush and thick out of the pack, coverage is very good(19in long, 6in wide) and absorbency is great. As stated they start out plush while dry but then swell a lot when wet.

Other boosters I've tried but haven't used in while include:
  • Northshore boosters, they're alright but you've already used these. Liked the Large size.
  • Bambino Quadro(pre update) were kinda wacky, thin but swelled a ton. Since the update they upped the absorbency so I can only imagine the swell factor now. Sometimes bursted though.
  • TotalDry Ultimate Boost Ups were pretty good. Not the most coverage but really did well when I gave them a go. Short but the hourglass shape meant to fit better right between the legs. Somewhat plush and soft and swelled a good amount, but also sometimes bursted.
  • ABU Power-ups were decent, didn't wow me but are of a decent build quality. Started out thin but swelled a good amount, didn't have any burst from what I used.
  • Tranquility Boosters weren't great. Low absorbency and felt damp most of the time if wet. Didn't swell very much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, ThePaddedTurtle, theancientmariner and 2 others
Are there any discounts for the Rearz boosters? Possible for free shipping?

kraken98 said:
Pretty sure Rearz and Incontrol are doing free shipping to the US when you spend above a certain amount(like $100).
You should check their sites shipping policy just to make sure because I haven't ordered Rearz boosters in a while, I made a big order of them from somewhere else so still going through what I have.

I highly recommend Tykables Dubblers. They are the best boosters I've ever used.

Reactions: Foxroxsox
Jonnythepony said:
Haven't used many others since finding what I like but here's what I've been using for a while.

Abena Boost(aka Abri-let Maxi) are decent boosters.
Coverage is great(24in long, 6in wide) and absorbency is alright. Start out thin but swell a moderate amount.

Rears Boosters are my current favorite and are very good quality.
Plush and thick out of the pack, coverage is very good(19in long, 6in wide) and absorbency is great. As stated they start out plush while dry but then swell a lot when wet.

Other boosters I've tried but haven't used in while include:
  • Northshore boosters, they're alright but you've already used these. Liked the Large size.
  • Bambino Quadro(pre update) were kinda wacky, thin but swelled a ton. Since the update they upped the absorbency so I can only imagine the swell factor now. Sometimes bursted though.
  • TotalDry Ultimate Boost Ups were pretty good. Not the most coverage but really did well when I gave them a go. Short but the hourglass shape meant to fit better right between the legs. Somewhat plush and soft and swelled a good amount, but also sometimes bursted.
  • ABU Power-ups were decent, didn't wow me but are of a decent build quality. Started out thin but swelled a good amount, didn't have any burst from what I used.
  • Tranquility Boosters weren't great. Low absorbency and felt damp most of the time if wet. Didn't swell very much.
Great list! But you forgot tykables dubblers. They're the best booster diaperedbedwetter1998s ever tried.

• Haha
Reactions: babybobby
Antientmariner said:
Great list! But you forgot tykables dubblers. They're the best booster diaperedbedwetter1998s ever tried.
Didn't forget them, I didn't include them as I haven't tried them.
As stated my list, it includes boosters Im currently using and what I've tried.
I don't want to put out reviews on products I have little to no experience with.

And it's cool if diaperedbedwetter1998s believes they're the best but that's their own review/opinion.(apologies if this rolls off as overly blunt)

Last edited:
If you want the swell and also want your sessions to go on much longer with (initially) a less chance of a leak, I'd try Bambino Quadro Deluxe boosters

I tend to enjoy the extreme swelling they provide, but I say extreme because it's insanely absorbent, to the point where the booster might be holding more than the diaper itself, and the only way to add to the diaper would be to let it all rush out, which would help saturate them both, with the booster still claiming a good majority of it

Sometimes, if they're under pressure and if they're fairly swollen, they have a risk of exploding, but folding the flaps back, underneath and onto the adhesives usually helps prevent it for awhile

It's definitely a capable booster, and unlike other boosters I've tried, they might look and feel full, but they definitely can absorb quite a ton!

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I've always used goodnights and baby diapers for boosters, as they swell like crazy and add more time in my diapers

I've used most of the ones listed, and the Tykables have been absolutely the best. They have a usable capacity of at least 3 times what the next best has been, and they don't start to smell bad after 2 hours of being wet like every other booster does for me.

Size 6 Huggies Overnight (with the wings removed and the plastic packing cut in slits). They absorbs a lot and swells a lot too!

kraken98 said:
InControl Offers free shipping to USA/Canada on orders $65USD or more. Rearz offers free USA shipping on orders $100USD or more and to Canadian provinces at $75CAD or more!

But we just sold out of our disposable booster pads this morning.

Last edited:
wetatnight said:
This! I love using baby diapers, especially pampers cruisers, the scent masks any wet scent you make in your diaper and if you're wearing a white plastic backed diaper you'll also get the pampers print!

Jonnythepony said:
Didn't forget them, I didn't include them as I haven't tried them.
As stated my list, it includes boosters Im currently using and what I've tried.
I don't want to put out reviews on products I have little to no experience with.

And it's cool if diaperedbedwetter1998s believes they're the best but that's their own review/opinion.(apologies if this rolls off as overly blunt)
I haven't tried them myself,but I've been wearing tykables Camelots and if their diapers are this great, their boosters probably are too. BTW didn't see your disclaimer

I use the huggies overnight or pampers cruisers size 6 as booster.

Back