• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Two way tie for me

Nirvana and Rush

IMHO, the two greatest acts ever to bless this planet

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Nirvana is overrated. Rush is awesome.

Still, I have to many favorites to narrow it down to one, so I'll just do one of each Genre.

Classic Rock - The Who
Prog - Dream Theater
Metal - Iron Maiden
Metalcore - All That Remains
Groove Metal - Pantera
Emo - The Used
Pop - Panic! At the Disco

That covers it. Also, the Nirvana statement is an opinion, and will probably start a flame war, but I'm sorry, Kurt Cobain was really not that good. Dave Grohl is the Man, but Cobain and Novoselic really aren't all that great.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Still, I have to many favorites to narrow it down to one, so I'll just do one of each Genre.

Classic Rock - The Who
Prog - Dream Theater
Metal - Iron Maiden
Groove Metal - Pantera
Emo - The Used

That covers it. Also, the Nirvana statement is an opinion, and will probably start a flame war, but I'm sorry, Kurt Cobain was really not that good. Dave Grohl is the Man, but Cobain and Novoselic really aren't all that great.
While I agree that Kurt butchered guitar and Dave hands Kurt his ass in a paper hat in that respect... Kurt was an excellent songwriter

also... Panic rules:p

Role
Diaper Lover,

Classic Rock - The Who
Prog - Dream Theater
Metal - Iron Maiden
Groove Metal - Pantera
Emo - The Used

Panic and The Used are amazing.

Coheed & Cambria and As I Lay Dying (live) =)
Props for Coheed! Claudio Sanchez needs a haircut!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I listen to too many bands to have a favorite but currently I been listening to a lot of Blind Melon.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
(Figz you knew this was coming)

AVENGED SEVENFOLD. *breathes heavily*

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Coheed and Cambria. <3333

Portugal. The Man, The Sound of Animals Fighting, The Mars Volta, Circa Survive, The Fall of Troy, and Fall Out Boy.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.