Favorite band or Jrock band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So you like music, do you have any favorite bands or Jrock bands? Well then, post them here!!!

Jrock bands
_________

Gazette

Asagi

Lynch

DIR EN GREY

Janne Da Arc

L' arc en ciel

Abington Boys School

Bump of the Chicken

Pillows

TM Revolution

Utada Hikaru

Ayumi Hamasaki

Last edited:

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
At the Drive-In, Beck, Boys Night Out, Brand New, Cold War Kids, Death Cab for Cutie, Flight of the Conchords, Gorillaz, Head Automatica, The Mars Volta, Minus the Bear, New Found Glory, One Day as a Lion, The Postal Service, Queens of the Stone Age, The Raconteurs, Rage Against the Machine, Say Anything, The Starting Line, Talking Heads, Tenacious D, Thursday, The White Stripes, The Who, The Zambonis.

That's most of the bands I like, there are plenty of others I have selected songs from, but not necessarily a complete album.

I like plenty of rap artists and groups as well, but I don't really count those as bands.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I will admit i had to go look up what jrock was.

Never heard any j rock but as far as regular bands go i like metallica, linkin park, and the bloodhound gang.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't have a wide range of experience, but I've liked most everything I've heard from The Pillows (I just wish the imports weren't so pricey!). I have one L'arc en ciel album and I've had a pretty good time with it, but I'm not blown away. Other than that, it's just one song or another I run across on various animes.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Miyavi! <333

Dir en Grey is pretty good.

The Pillows are the people who did the music for FLCL, right? They are pretty sweet, too.

L

LoDZeus

No Jrock, but Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, and Nickelback are some of my favorites.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My favourite band is by far the Beatles. Then there's everything else I like. Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Cold War Kids, BRMC, Velvet Underground, Jefferson Airplane, Cream, Bruce Cockburn, Allman Bros, the Band, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Darker My Love, Hendrix, John Mayer, Kinks, T-Rex, the Strokes, Sam Roberts, U2, the Who. That's some of my favourite stuff right now.

Role
Diaper Lover
The Misfits, TSOL, Alkaline Trio, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Agent Orange, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Reverend Horton Heat, Tiger Army, Horror Pops, Nekromantix, Soulcracker, Every Time I Die, Bane, None More Black, The Loved Ones, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Bouncing Souls, Link 80, Dead Kennedys, Nerf Herder, The Movielife, New Found Glory, MxPx, 45 Grave... to name a few

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
As much as a I love music, there have been three or four different threads for this in the past couple weeks.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
As much as a I love music, there have been three or four different threads for this in the past couple weeks.
It's not really a thread for general musical likes, it's just getting responded to in that fashion. Daisuke's talking about Japanese Rock/Pop, people. If it's not from Japan, move along.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
A few Japanese bands that haven't been mentioned yet are MAXIMUM THE HORMONE, Asian Kung Fu Generation, and a few others that are a little lower on my list, like orange range for example =.

Andddd, my favorite bands vary from celtic punk to pretty much screamo.....So, yeah, lol
Versatile is always good.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Bands or J-rock bands, which are still bands. Hmmmm.

Well, no J-anything. I like Arcade Fire (favorite song is Neighborhood #3: Power Out). I also like Dan Deacon, Frightened Rabbit, Yeasayer, Postal Service, Orange Juice, Mates of State, Tilly and the Wall, Noah and the Whale etc, etc.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
dj shapnel, gabber evangelon, and a few other japanese speedcore/hardcore djs that i don't know their names.
not jrock, but jcore... close enough :p

Status
Not open for further replies.