Favorite Anime Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I'm going to post it anyway lol. What's your favorite anime series? I'm kind of on the fence right now, in terms of plot I really enjoyed Death Note, but I loved Ouran High School Host Club, it was really fun. What about yours?

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I've seen some clips of Ouran High School Host Club, and it looks good! other then that its Wangan Midnight and Initial D for me

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Ouran!! That was an amazing anime, it was great right until the ending and had a good ending (unlike so many other series..). I also really liked FMA and (still watch) Naruto. There's a bunch more I could mention, but I'm already late for work :p

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Ouran!! That was an amazing anime, it was great right until the ending and had a good ending (unlike so many other series..). I also really liked FMA and (still watch) Naruto. There's a bunch more I could mention, but I'm already late for work :p
It just got more and more enticing as it went on. FMA is great, but I didn't like Naruto.

babymike

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
naruto and ouran are my fav i downloaded all the epps of of ouran and put them on dvd (im not sad) lol and i have watched all the eppisodes of naruto i never use to like anime but my friend got me into it

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
While me not be fond of teh Naruto or Inuyasha at this canyon, me be more than juicy when it be comin' to Bleach. Dat be keeping me in suspense now, seen?

I also like the new doll up doll up of Birdy the Mighty, from back in the Save by the Bell days, seen? Birdy the Mighty: Decode is the name of this pill, seen?

Even tho it be one for the man-kisses and dat shot, one of my forever poisons has to be Yami no Mxdeadxei, seen?

Now it be time for me to pull a Marley in dis bitch because ol' Badman be frownin' on I and I today.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakoshu, Ouran High School Host Club, Rurouni Kenshin, Pokemon, DBZ, Full Metal Alchemist, among many others...

~Weswissa

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Now and Then Here and There. All of them are rather mature in content though "now and then here and there" is maybe the darkest of them all.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hellsing, Trigun, Ergo Proxy, Trinity Blood, Samurai Champloo, Death Note...And pretty much all other animes I've had the patience to watch...I don't really have ones I like more than others...Except maybe the ones I named I like a little more...Who knows >.>

Protricity

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Nobody said Cowboy Bebop? :frown:

Full Metal Alchemist is another epic, as well as FLCL, Death Note, and Hellsing. I recommend Gurren Lagann to anyone looking for crazy comic relief.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Paranoia Agent, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Excel Saga, Azumanga Daioh, Black Lagoon, Serial Expirements Lain, FLCL, shit like that.

Legend of the Overfiend is an especially good quality anime
inuyasha and naruto rulez
I beseech you to watch more.

Blake

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Ghost in the Shell and FMA and shin chan but thats not really an anime series

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Inuyasha and Naruto aren't really that great...
Inuyasha... 167 episodes of basically next to no plot... and they didn't even end it?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Death Note
DBZ
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakoshu
Ouran High School Host Club
Rurouni Kenshin
Pokemon

legokid

Est. Contributor