Favorite Anime Characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
All of us Anime Lovers have our favorite Animes, but how about favorite characters?

I like a lot of the "underdogs" such as how early on in Animes like DBZ and Bleach you wouldn't expect characters like Goku and Ichigo (respectively) to have come out later on being as Beastly Strong as they were; both were underdogs that villains wouldnt take seriously and then they would get stronger and win.

Also in DBZ I like Vegeta as he ending up sort of toning down on the "I'm the Prince of All Saiyans, worship me and I will spare you" kind of attitude he had as a villain.

And also theres Gohan and Trunks which were both at different points some of the strongest characters in DBZ.

Another couple of my favorites from Bleach were Renji and Ulqiuorra (idk how to spell that one, but you know the #4 guy that made Ichigo go full hollow? )

I realize the problem with this is that an Anime like those 2 can become a bit "formulaic" where eventually you realize there is a Formula and you know the outcome before it happens, but it can still be quite entertaining depending on how they build up to the end victory

Ichigo Kurosaki and Money D. Luffy

Naruto Uzumaki, Hitokiri Battosai, Goku, Vegita, Shinji Ikari

Senpai

Attachments

• Paf-paf.jpg
    Paf-paf.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
Mine are...
Gō Mifune. (Speed Racer/Mach Go Go Go)
Joe Shimamura A.K.A. 009. (Cyborg 009)
Kuro Hazama (Black Jack)
Captain Phantom F. Harlock. (Space Pirate Captain Harlock)
Lum. (Urusei Yatsura)
Son Goku. (Dragon Ball)
Ranma Saotome. (Ranma 1/2)
"Benten" Yanagawa.(Cyber City Oedo 808)
Kusanagi. (Blue Seed)

And Kenshin Himura. (Rurouni Kenshin)

Last edited:
My favorite characters are Toki from Fist of the North Star, Bruno from JoJo Part 5, Sakamoto from Sakamoto Desu ga, and Myanee from Wataten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back