Favorite Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So...I'm pretty sure this hasn't been made yet...And by favorite animal, I don't mean your fursona (unless that's your favorite...I'm not sure how it all goes...)...But yeah...What's you're favorite animal? I feel mine is super obvious...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
My favorite animals are Cats, Snakes, Eagles and Dragons

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love cats of all sizes, I just think they are the worlds coolist animal, powerful yet somehow gentel.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
the Arctic wolf or wolves in general

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Mine are Wolves, dogs and baby penguins

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I love cats, dogs are ok, but I love cats more!!

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
My favorite is the domesticated dog.Nothing too fancy,just a good ole mutt.It's like they used to say about Under-dog's alter-ego,they are"humble and loveable."

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
1. Cat
2. Duck
3. Bee Hummingbird
4. Cow (I can make an awesome cow sound with my sax, and my friends have taken to calling my sax The Cow.)
5. Snake

K

KittyKat

My favorite domesticated animal is a cat. My favorite wild animal is an elephant.

D

daria7483

Kitties! Domesticated or wild.
Why do so many people like cats/dogs >.>
Probably because most of us have had them as pets and associate them with cuddling and happiness...hmm, and poop and vomit on the floor...hey, why DO I like my cats so much???

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
polar bears.........polar bear cubs.........
and dinosaurs!!! i love my dino's they go rawr!!!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I find mustelids such as otters (fursona) ferrets weasels mongooses extemely cute, they're my favorite type of animals.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
So hard to pick just one favourite...pretty much baby-anything! Baby polar bears are a particular favourite, lion cubs, tigers, oooo baby cheetahs are sooooooo cute 'n fluffy! And black bear cubs are adorable! Hmmm...I guess mostly bears and big cats...as babies. I do love tigers tho' (the grown up ones).

NOT camels....they're nasty and they spit green goop! YUCK!!! (although the babies are kinda cute)

Status
Not open for further replies.