Favorite Alcoholic Beverages

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've already talked about my choice of beer in the other thread, so I'll just mention some of my other favourites here.

Red wine: Merlot, Rioja, Valpolicella, Sangiovese (I much prefer Italian and Spanish wines over French). Don't like whites at all, they're usually too acidic.

Liquor: Nothing beats a decent single-malt Speyside Scotch. Neat, no ice, not even a chilled glass. The only thing you should ever dare mix Scotch with is a splash of warm water. Warmth releases the vapours and lifts the flavour. To chill it is to kill it.

Cocktails: I find most of them too sweet but I do like a dry martini now and again. With an olive. Heck, I'll take it dirty with the whole jar of olives :D

- - - Updated - - -

Why thank-you :), I've never tried a gin martini...yet.

Martini is made with gin by default. A vodka-martini is a specific variation (inferior, IMO).

FoxFire

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Martini is made with gin by default. A vodka-martini is a specific variation (inferior, IMO).

Agreed. Although I've been asked "gin or vodka" a few times when I've not been specific. Although as you say any half-decent barman should know!

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whisky. In a jar-o.

I appreciate so many different scotches and bourbons that it's hard to pick any one favorite, but among them would certainly be Ardbeg Uigeadail, Lagavulin 16, Cragganmore, Booker's, Baker's, and Basil Hayden's.

Cheers!

digime

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Gin and tonic, made with hendricks gin and schweppes tonic.

Slut

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Can't pick a favorite, and I'll never be able to. I like the cheap shit- wine in a box, a jug, the white trash type I make myself would have to be tops. It usually comes out about as well as what you'd get at the store. If you folks like wine and you're on a budget, I recommend making it yourselves. It's dirt cheap and easy.

Cheap beer is good, too. At my store a month ago, you could get a case of Weinhard's for ten bucks. Tastes like mop water, but it does the trick.

Liquor is great 'cause you can do so much with it... Lemon shots. Yeah, those are king. But then there's gin and tonic. Ugh, they're all good! Except tequila, that can go to hell where it belongs. Tastes like it's been ralphed up by some sea hag.

tl;dr White trash wine!

mommasboy76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Beer: Stone Arogant Bastard or any craft brew that strikes my fancy.
Liquor: Makers Mark burbon, Kettle One Vodka, Goslings Dark Seal rum
Favorite cocktail: Dark and Stormy which is rum, ginger beer and lime juice served over ice.

lildreamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Mike's Hard Lemonade. I know, not really much of an alcoholic drink, but it still has drinkable alcohol in it. I just can't get used to the bitterness of beer and wine. I do like Daiquiris though.

carolinagirl1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I don't drink beer.....unless I am already drunk and deciding that I want to make a stupid decision by mixing. I don't really drink wine either. But I LOVE liquor. Partially because my best friend is Russian and partially because it's just so delicious. Literally when she and I lived together we had a 4 story book case that just held liquor.....and no I am not an alcoholic. Vodka is my favorite.....I'll drink that with pretty much anything, although cranberry is my go to. I love amaretto sours, pina coladas, sex on the beach, fuzzy navels..... or just straight up shots of vodka. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.