Favorite activity to do diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearewhoweare

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whats your fav activity to do while wearing a diaper? anything will go, it doesn't matter, use your imagination if nothing. :)

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For some reason i really like bathing my dog while wearing a diaper and tshirt.

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I find them most useful when I go to the pub. After a few pints of beer, it takes all the stress out of the bus-ride home.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I've got a few favorite things that I do, which seem fun, the top of the list has to be cuddles and fusses with somebody who's either doing the same, or is just accepting of the random undergarments.

Next on the list is sleeping, especially in footed pj's because its comfy, and if I wake up in the night I'm so relaxed I can get back to sleep again pretty quickly

And of course doing what I'd usually do on the toilet, just because it feels nice :p

Oh and sometimes I do something else, but I'll leave that to guessing ;)

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
They're all favorites. I'm in them 24/7.

DaveTDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Most of the time I only go padded overnight, and if I'm not too wet I like to stay in my diaper and play video games.

DemonHunter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Im favorite things are
Playing video games
Watching tv
Walking outside
Yard work
Ect. Ect.
And I might start painting and photography

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I find them most useful when I go to the pub. After a few pints of beer, it takes all the stress out of the bus-ride home.
0/10 could never do. Too afraid of doing something incredibly stupid in public and in a diaper.

Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
There's all the basics: playing with toys, watching TV, playing video games, cooking...

Role
  1. Private
[Removed]
Getting in the shower, hot tub or pool (great way to test absorbancy)
Going on car trips (no worrying about stopping for the restroom)

Last edited by a moderator:

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
my favorite is either running around doing erands or while at home drinking in just a diaper and onesie . both have to be done in dry 24/7s.

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite is either running around doing erands or while at home drinking in just a diaper and onesie . both have to be done in dry 24/7s.

CushyBums

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My favorite is to do some writing while I'm wearing a romper and cloth diapers. It really puts me in the mindset to do some good age play writing.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
in em 24/7, aside from that, summer time, shortalls and a diaper, gardening.
winter, footie pjs with jeans on a late night trip to the local convenience store

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like wearing diapers while cuddling, sleeping, playing, etc. pretty must all of the time as long as I am not going ti be spending a lot of time around others that I know, unless they are also into diapers.

HelpingHarryHome

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other

And I bet it's highly appreciated by the bus driver, too! (as well as the owners of other potential "targets" such as car tires and garden gates and such you might come across on the way home...)

Wearewhoweare

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I enjoy just lounging around, im to shy to go out in public in a diaper. Afraid of the diaper having a accident, or showing or something. Although I really like some of the ideas you all have been throwing out here, even though i wouldn't do some. Please keep the conversation going with more diaper related activities.

SuperTed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think going out shopping is most enjoyable for me. Clothes shopping especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.