Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I had this thread on the old site and thought I would bring it back.

What is your fav. game system.

My personal favorite game system is the sony playstation. I have a ps2 right now but i am saving up for a ps3. I also have a psp.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ehh it's not on there but I'd have to say my PC and don't say it is not a game system because it is! Built it especially for gaming and plays most of the newer games on max, Crysis on high.

Next runner up, X360 probably but I am oldschool so I'd have to say the N64 + Perfect Dark +007 Golden-Eye +BattleTanx and of course Zelda.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Could A mod add the pc and N64 to the poll

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
i need a mod to add pc to the poll.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's hard for me to say I like the Gamecube, Wii and the DS all the same because I'm a nintendo freak lol

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm gonna have to go with 360.

While I enjoyed my Wii... all the games were really similar... it got boreing fast. When I got the 360 I never played the Wii again.

Though I haven't really found any 360 games to entertain me yet. My gf loves Oblivion... but it's waaay too complicated for my tastes... and all the racing games I've tried (Forza2, NFS:pS, PGR 3 & 4) are too repetitive and I get bored.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I hate the xbox 360 along with the whole microsoft crop. I am all for sony anything sony.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Gonna have to go with the sexbox 360.

<3

Saving up for a PS3 though, and I already own a Wii. Like Darkfinn said, too many similar games on the Wii. The only really good game that I played for it was Metroid Prime 3.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I own both current consoles - PS3 and Xbox 360. But I prefer my PS3 :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
360 is definitely my favorite right now...Wii would probably be number 2

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
The Nintendo Wii.

While AAA titles are few and far between there varied enough to keep me interest rather than being an onslaught of first person shooters or samey third person action adventures. I don't need to buy an expensive HD enabled television to get the most from the gaming experience the Wii offers. The Wii has more quirky games which me and my mum enjoy the most, Zack and Wiki, No More Heros, Tramau Center...

I'm extremely slow when it comes to video games, I can be entertained for weeks, even months on one game, for examaple I still completed the storyline section of Mario Galaxy, I bought it at launch.

Speaking of which, I haven't finished Zelda Twilight Princess either.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
D: You could've revived my thread instead *head grows*

Wii for consoles, DS for handhelds.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
God the Wii is so worthless. We haven't had it for a month, don't even play it that often, and it fried. Our Wii has broken with less than a day of gameplay on it.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I hate the xbox 360 along with the whole microsoft crop. I am all for sony anything sony.
Yay!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
But yeah, Playstation 3 is much better than Xbox 360. I could go on and on but I don't feel like it (unless you want me to). Well, overall PS3 has a lot more to offer, and it doesn't crash and fail like the 360. Also I heard that for an Xbox 360 to be as good as a PS3, the total cost of it would be about $850. I can say that I am proud PS3 owner :D

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Darn no PC option? Shame!

Guess I'll go with the 360 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.