Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Dude you already posted a thread asking the same question

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
oh no it nust have got double posted can a mod please remove the other one ?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like Engie and pyro since those are my two classes I play the best. But today I whopped ass with my clan as a solider today.

C

crazyboy

i think the funniest video is def solider, but heavy brought a close second. i definitely love the pyro video, it's great. i have the orange box but i really like portal, i haven't really played tf2 much yet,....i suck.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
i think the funniest video is def solider, but heavy brought a close second. i definitely love the pyro video, it's great. i have the orange box but i really like portal, i haven't really played tf2 much yet,....i suck.
ya portal is a really great game i just beat g.l.a.d.o.s. :p
itd be funny if there was a portal class in tf2 xD

....the cake is a lie ........ sorry couldnt resist saying that =3

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
\

....the cake is a lie ........ sorry couldnt resist saying that =3
It really wasn't a lie though, it was there at the end. I just want to know who baked that and how long the freshness would last because I want some!

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
It really wasn't a lie though, it was there at the end. I just want to know who baked that and how long the freshness would last because I want some!
lol yeah i know the sad thing is the companion cube was there T-T

S

Secret

Is it just me or is anyone else kinda mad about the PC version getting ALL of the extra maps and cool updates while the Xbox 360 version gets nothing :(

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Is it just me or is anyone else kinda mad about the PC version getting ALL of the extra maps and cool updates while the Xbox 360 version gets nothing :(
I am not mad at all since I knew that was going to happen. Even Valve themselves said somewhere the PS3/360 might not ever see any updates and if they do Sony and Microsoft WILL charge for them. No matter what you got screwed over and I do feel sorry for you and the other people. But the PC versions of multiplatform game always gets extra content these days. If not from the company then from other users who make their own mod's.

MrSiltStrider

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
The only classes I tend to do well with are the Pyro and Medic, mainly because I'm good at movement, but a terrible shot. I do a mean rocket-reflect, though.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Blag, Why didn't I find this thread sooner. I personally love being a good cannon fodder now and again, I rather enjoy playing as medic or heavy too.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Damn, I love every class =/
Still I play medic quite often since they lack on most servers.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
im not usre why i didnt check it off but im a pretty good sniper, since its the class i choose on most any game ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.