Fav. NFL team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ct222120

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Mine is the Seattle Seahawks - cant wait for the season to start!!

SEAHAWKS ALL DA WAY IN 08-09!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Buccaneers
Packers
Steelers

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I don't watch prof, and I don't usually watch college, well UI haven't since they raised the prices on tickets for UCF =/ stupid new stadium.

Anyways my fave college football teams are UCF and UF lol, yes I do realize that UCF fails, but my dad and mom both went there and I live about 15 minutes away from teh stadium so =/ yeah.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Rams as my over all favorite and my local state favorite the 49ers and also the chargers when they are in the playoffs.

And yes I know the 49ers and Rams are BIG rivals.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
AFC - The Denver Broncos
NFC - The St.Louis Rams

Teams I like to watch; Steelers, Eagles, Texans, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Packers, & Panthers!!

The teams I cannot stand at all; Patriots & Cowboys!! Hate them both with a passion!!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am a life long Washington Redskins fan. I always say that I have two favorite teams the Redskins and who ever is playing the Cowboys! Also since moving back here to Indiana I like the Colts too. But no matter what GO SKINS!!!!:smile::smile:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We're a Steelers family. Ah.... I remember not long ago when Pittsburg beat the Seahawks in the playoffs. Just kidding. We've had our down moments too. I'm also a Giants fan as I grew up in N.J. My and my family's favorite college team is Virginia Tech. Both my son and daughter went there. Go Tech!!!

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Go Browns!!!! I love the Cleveland Browns. Nuff said. I've been a Browns fan since I was a little kid and I can remember watching the 1980 playoff game between the Browns and the Raiders with my dad.

I will be a Browns fan til the day they plant me six feet under. GO CLEVELAND!

WildThing121675

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We're a Steelers family. Ah.... I remember not long ago when Pittsburg beat the Seahawks in the playoffs. Just kidding. We've had our down moments too. I'm also a Giants fan as I grew up in N.J. My and my family's favorite college team is Virginia Tech. Both my son and daughter went there. Go Tech!!!
I also remember a game where the referees were calling a crappy game. Remember that uproar after the game nation-wide that called for this dismissal of those refs? Steelers win onry after they pay off refs! Have a nice day.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
The Giants, who AMAZED me last post season. I seriously thought they would drop out first round as they did the last few years.

ct222120

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
dogboy.....i still have nightmares about SB XL. i actually wrote a paper on that last yr. in college, it was a cause and effect paper.
Cause: Why the Seahawks lost the SB...ie. HORRIBLE/ABSURD calls by the guys in black and white
Effect: The effect it had on my life...i wrote a paragraph on how i cudnt eat a full meal for like 2 weeks after that game which isnt tru but everyone thought it was hillarous. i got a A on the paper so it was all good.
SEAHAWKS ALL THE WAY IN 08 BABY!!

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
The Giants, who AMAZED me last post season. I seriously thought they would drop out first round as they did the last few years.
OMGOMGOMGOMG. I cried when Tyree caught that ball on 4th and 10. The Immaculate reception reborn.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I am a HUGE Philadelphia Eagles fan! And I absolutely hate the Giants and the Cowboys. Redskins are okay, but I still don't want them to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.