TexasToast11

~SuperDad~
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Mine is Gumbo

Seafood, prawns etc. and anything BBQd :)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and egor
Everything!! I love food , especially seafood. Yum!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and db80
Ooh -- that's a hard one... But I finally gave up on a decade of vegetarianism when the temptation for a thick, rare, rib-eye steak became too much to bear.

Bread is seriously under-rated... Good quality bread with a chewy crust is deeee-lish. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, chrischrischris, Furrytum and 1 other person
home-made macaroni and cheese

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, chrischrischris and TheGazelle
I grew up on the beach so yeah, seafood. For my birthday, my son and family had take out from Red Lobster so we all had lobster tails for dinner as well as crab legs, shrimp, etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, RedPandaDL, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
Absolutely yum! Fresh lobster tails! Yum.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Woncrinklz
tiny said:
Good quality bread
I gave up on bread about 8 yrs ago and lost about 150lbs

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, chrischrischris, CLPP and 1 other person
My favorite thing to go out to eat is Chinese food but I eat alot of seafood and wild game, since I hunt and fish for my own food

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, chrischrischris and dogboy
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Babybear2006 and Iluv2krinkle
TexasToast11 said:
I love bow hunting and fly fishing
I deer hunt and wild hog hunt with a rifle and I love going deep sea fishing

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Codiapermike
Probably a good brick oven pizza. I really like Italian food and fried seafood.

Reactions: SennkohCoola, Deleted member 57387 and TexasToast11
I have a weakness to Asian cuisine, it’s the one element that made me eat more vegetables and lead to better eating habits than I used to have before. I love everything else, don’t get me wrong, but there’s just something about that type of cuisine. Vast flavours, intresting combonations, presentation, I could go on and on to be fair.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and tiny
Sushi 😍😍

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, tiny and Woncrinklz
KBBQ (born in Seoul, Korea) or sushi!

I love everything and anything Italian .

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, RedPandaDL and Woncrinklz
tiny said:
Ooh -- that's a hard one... But I finally gave up on a decade of vegetarianism when the temptation for a thick, rare, rib-eye steak became too much to bear.

Bread is seriously under-rated... Good quality bread with a chewy crust is deeee-lish. :)
Oh! I swear! I NEVER knew meat until I experienced that! Totally understand, & I had horses and such, so I was wary of chomping on anything that resembled my pets...BUT! IF you look like a rib-eye steak, and you are near me...you are DUST! (But if you have diapers on...I might make an exception)!

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and tiny
MarcusWeeb said:
I actually perfected making home-sushi. I was afraid of the California warnings on the seaweed wraps for cancer-causing stuff, but I have a killer store that sells the yummy sprinkles for all sorts of wraps and rolls/cones. Everything. But you walk out with a heavy price tag to pay!

KitsuneFox said:
Depends on my mood ... however I will never turn down real sushi from the local Japanese restaurant :)
I was blessed enough to have seen the art pictures. Thank you. Rather amazing. I, too, am an artist. But I have yet to have done any artistic things lately. I guess I am too overtaken by what's goin' on in my reality as of the past and of yet...but thank GOD I still have a sense of humor, grace, and patience with everything. Wow, though. Nice pictures!

Back