Fav Food to eat

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
Absolutely yum! Fresh lobster tails! Yum.
My mom broiled them in sml. pyrex (That could take the heat)...braise them w/butter till they had just the right amount of "Burn" to them. So darn good. (Arms flopping to your side in weakness GOOD!!) Then, you'd sit at the table, w/the pyrex holding melted butter & lemon in it (My chicken just stepped on the back of my diaper....Ahhhh! the other one did too when going behind me! As I was sayin' after such an abusive ....the LOBSTER was amazingly great! I know what you mean!

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It depends on my mood at the time of the year. Right now, a big bowl of soup (homemade) or a roast dinner .. Italian food...in the summer I eat salads a lot, bulked out with cous cous, meat etc.
And being British...Fish & chips!

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
KBBQ (born in Seoul, Korea) or sushi!
Funnistically-interesting! Most of my family was either in the Military/Marines, pilots, or Flight Attendants. I would travel the world being a butt-hole only ordering, "Calamari, please" to see what country made the best. Such a narrow-minded....no, I had fun. I saw "Cats" in London when it first came out (I think) in the early '80s. The stage revolved. I actually felt embarrassed for them, since I figured I could be a better cat than they were, quite honestly! ( I would go savage with my kitten when young chewing on some chicken bone with him, not cheek-to-cheek, though!) That's gross! But I have to say: I learned a lot more from animals than I had from humans on certain things! Long story on that.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ooh -- that's a hard one... But I finally gave up on a decade of vegetarianism when the temptation for a thick, rare, rib-eye steak became too much to bear.

Bread is seriously under-rated... Good quality bread with a chewy crust is deeee-lish. :)
I could never give up meat unless its medically needed.

amberp

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I love homemade food, so I try to cook more often. But I also adore pizza, I can often order pizza to eat, and to watch an interesting movie. I hope to learn how to make it at home by myself.