Fav Food to eat

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Ooh -- that's a hard one... But I finally gave up on a decade of vegetarianism when the temptation for a thick, rare, rib-eye steak became too much to bear.

Bread is seriously under-rated... Good quality bread with a chewy crust is deeee-lish. :)

Bp2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My favorite thing to go out to eat is Chinese food but I eat alot of seafood and wild game, since I hunt and fish for my own food

AmonQ

Curious Yet Adventurous
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I have a weakness to Asian cuisine, it’s the one element that made me eat more vegetables and lead to better eating habits than I used to have before. I love everything else, don’t get me wrong, but there’s just something about that type of cuisine. Vast flavours, intresting combonations, presentation, I could go on and on to be fair.

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
Ooh -- that's a hard one... But I finally gave up on a decade of vegetarianism when the temptation for a thick, rare, rib-eye steak became too much to bear.

Bread is seriously under-rated... Good quality bread with a chewy crust is deeee-lish. :)
Oh! I swear! I NEVER knew meat until I experienced that! Totally understand, & I had horses and such, so I was wary of chomping on anything that resembled my pets...BUT! IF you look like a rib-eye steak, and you are near me...you are DUST! (But if you have diapers on...I might make an exception)!

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
I actually perfected making home-sushi. I was afraid of the California warnings on the seaweed wraps for cancer-causing stuff, but I have a killer store that sells the yummy sprinkles for all sorts of wraps and rolls/cones. Everything. But you walk out with a heavy price tag to pay!

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
Depends on my mood ... however I will never turn down real sushi from the local Japanese restaurant :)
I was blessed enough to have seen the art pictures. Thank you. Rather amazing. I, too, am an artist. But I have yet to have done any artistic things lately. I guess I am too overtaken by what's goin' on in my reality as of the past and of yet...but thank GOD I still have a sense of humor, grace, and patience with everything. Wow, though. Nice pictures!