• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Fast Food..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
well i was just wondering cause have been eating alot of fast food lately >.< im such a fattty but anyways...

like how often do you usuallly eat fast food? and whats your favorite place or what do you usually like to get....

i probably eat maybe 3-5 times a week gah i knjow but thats al i have time to eat! and for specifics i dont care i just ask if someone is going to get food and tag along....usually pick up a burger *shrugs*

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I rarely eat fast food, mostly because I don't like it. I would rather cook a good burger out on my grill. I had a homestyle chicken wrap at Wendy's a while back, and it was surprisingly good. I also like Long John Silver's. But fast food is usually high in calories and fat, so I avoid it.

D

daria7483

Yeah, I used to love fast food but I've learned that there are such better places to get a burger than McDonald's or Burger King or Wendy's. I wouldn't consider Five Guys fast food (no drive-through, and you get a number instead of your food being given to you right there), but you can get an awesome burger with boardwalk fries in about 5 minutes there.

If I have to get fast food though, my vote would be for McDonald's or Wendy's. McDonald's because their fries are awesome, and Wendy's for the chicken nuggets and caesar salads.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Does dorm cafeteria food count? It's probably way worse for you than any fast food...

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Not a big burger person, especially fast food... but I LOVE Arby's and Taco Bell. Oh, and KFC too! :)

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Pretty much the only fast food I eat is Taco Bell, which I honestly probably have too much, at about once a week. Honestly, I think I'm just addicted to their chicken chalupas and Baja Blast. And, every once in a while, I'll go to Arby's for one of their Market Fresh wraps, and maybe a Jamocha shake, but that's maybe once every other month or so. I guess I really tend to stick to the same thing whenever I go either place, which might be why I don't go that much - so that I won't burn myself out on it.

If I happen to be feeling like having a burger and can't wait until I get home, then pretty much the only place I'll go for those is Hardee's, but that is extremely rare... I may have been there twice this year. Their fries are also really good, though. I actually went to McDonald's for the first time in years a few weeks ago, because that's where my friends wanted to go, and it wasn't too bad, but I found that I'd lost my taste for their fries, I think largely because I'd had Hardee's fries for the first time since the last time I'd eaten at a McDonald's.

liloneinmymind

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
when ever i go out and eat it makes me feel so fat maybe 2-3 times a week last month i gained 2 pounds! 2! 2! 128 pounds *sigh*

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I could eat at Harvey's every day. They make amazing burgers, and they make it in front of you, too. I only have Harvey's like once every year, though. As for fast food in general, I only eat it once a month. I certainly can't afford to eat out more than that.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I'm a New Yorker, I run on this stuff.

Breakfast: Two Bacon/Egg/Cheese bagel sandwiches, 4 hashbrowns, and a large orange juice. (McDonalds) This is always my breakfast!

Lunch: Depends. If I want something from the Pizzeria --> 2 beef patties with cheese, and a slice of Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
If I want some fast food, I'd usually go for Wendy's or Taco Bell.

Dinner: Always something healthy that my grandfather cooks up here at home.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I used to eat fast food pretty often now I just cook stuff myself at home its overall cheaper anyway.

As foor the fast food places I go to here's a list. Popeye's chicken,Wendy's, Sonic, Jack in the box,Arby's and sometimes KFC or burger king. I should add Carl's Jr. to the list however.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, I used to love fast food but I've learned that there are such better places to get a burger than McDonald's or Burger King or Wendy's. I wouldn't consider Five Guys fast food (no drive-through, and you get a number instead of your food being given to you right there), but you can get an awesome burger with boardwalk fries in about 5 minutes there.
Yay Five Guys, but have you ever checked how many calories are in their things? Fast food is probably healthier...But Five Guys burgers are so delicious...Anyways, I'd say I have fast food roughly once a week...Sometimes it gets a bit excessive, and I get tired of it...It doesn't seem to appetizing when you think about having it a lot

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
It depents, mostly it's about 5 times a month.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Burglar King, McDonald, Dairy Queen, and Subway. Those are probably the only fast food places I eat these days...

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fast Food is one of my weaknesses. I love just love about all of them. I can remember coming home from being Germany for 3 years and no Taco Bell. For about the first month I bet I ate there at least 2 or 3 time a week. This was back in the mid 90s and I was a little younger then. Now its only about once a week that I will visit a Fast Food establishment. I pretty much don't have a favorite just love them all. But as you get older I have found out you have to pace your self and not eat to much junk.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I used to eat a lot more fast food, but recently I have almost cut it out of my diet. I hardly ever eat fast food, maybe once a month tops. I can't say I don't enjoy the taste of fast food on occasion, but it makes me feel sick more often then not and in the end all I end up with is the urge to use the bathroom badly!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have my lunch at Mc Donalds every day, and I have been going there everyday for the past 5 or 6 years, I do then to gain weight very easy, so I watch what I eat closely.

I have 2 yougart parfait's, everyday that is my entire lunch except for a diet coke or 2.

I actully lost 10 lbs this summer, I'm now 110 lbs, just watch what you eat, just because your having a salad don't mean it not high in fat and calories.

Go to McDonalds or any fast food place and ask for the nutrition chart, they have to have one posted in the store, if they don't ask for it and they will give you one.

And just see just what your eating, you can't eat 10,000 calories a day and loose weight unless your working a job where you do alot, like shoveling rock like I used to do, even on that job I watched what I consumed.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't eat fast food too often, But I've been craving tacos which has caused me to eat Taco Bell alot! Yay I love Taco Bell so much <3 Mmmm.... tacos....

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not a big burger person, especially fast food... but I LOVE Arby's and Taco Bell. Oh, and KFC too! :)
Yes i rarely get to go to KFC, But Arbys has those beef and cheddar sandwiches, onion petals, potato bites, and those sloppy joes sandwiches; I love those. Oh and Taco Bell, I always get the Baja Blast every chance I get, I like the steak or chicken quesidillas [firefox doesnt have spanish words, sorry] the side nachos [the ones in the side menu] the cheese rolls, and the chicken taquitos.
Oh and at MCD I like the chicken club sandwiches, that is not enough food for me so I get a double cheeseburger with a drink of Powerade or Minute Maid strawberry.
At Wendys I get the Baconator combo, or something else if Im not in the mood for that.
and thats about it.
It depents, mostly it's about 5 times a month.
Yes thats usually when my family goes out every month.

Reactions: mm3
Role
Diaper Lover
I love fast food, but i exerscise out the ass, so its justified, lol. My favs are Arby's, McD's, and KFC. Another great place, which isnt really fast food, is Nothin' But Noodles. They are amazing! And its the fastest sit down and eat place ive ever been to, im hungry even thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.