Fantasy vs Reality

TheHiker

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello all,
I have the continuing fantasy to be totally unpotty trained and do all my business 24/7 in diapers. I also know this is wholly unpractical and I wouldn’t wish incontinence on myself or anyone due to the massive inconvenience.
Any tips on ditching this fantasy or at least coming to terms with it?
Thanks.

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Set a time frame like 30 days and wear 24/7 and do your business in your diaper only. Do not use your potty for that time frame. And get a true feel of what it would be like to be diaper dependent.

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I do that on the weekends when I have nothing to do. Just be prepared to take a shower if you mess yourself, or make sure you have plenty of wipes

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Maybe thou only likest to feel thou'st lost control temporarily. If thou follow @Pantyman suggestion and consider doing that as a domination or submission fantasy or something like that, then thou shouldst be fine 🙄

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Try it out as said for a months time, and you’ll be cured! There’s a heck of a lot difference between having to wear, and deciding to wear, and I’m only urinary IC Which is manageable, can only imagine having to deal with messy diapers…

TheHiker

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Thanks everyone,
When I get sometime off from work I will have to try out pantyman’s suggestion.