Family Visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So my dad has come for a long weekend and I've had to hide my stash as he doesn't know and wouldn't understand. So think I can last that long but then tonight he says he's staying u till the following Friday when my sister is coming to stay for the weekend! So that's 11 days with been unable to wear. Don't know what I'm going to do except that I know as time goes on I will steadily get more anxious.

We know what you're going to do... going to suffer through it and think about it all the time, and when they leave you're going to splurge for the next few days.

Your probably right. Everyone is in bed so I'm having a quick play with my son's wooden train set.

HarryPotter said:
So my dad has come for a long weekend and I've had to hide my stash as he doesn't know and wouldn't understand. So think I can last that long but then tonight he says he's staying u till the following Friday when my sister is coming to stay for the weekend! So that's 11 days with been unable to wear. Don't know what I'm going to do except that I know as time goes on I will steadily get more anxious.

My mother in law is coming to stay for an entire month during Christmas and I won't much like going that long without diapers. Sometimes I just sneak them around her since she is 95 years old.

I make no effort to hide my nappies from my family and friends.

My house, my rules. Our parents used to pull that on us as often as they liked, and we had to abide. Guess what, that works both ways.

By all means do what you can to keep your diapers low key and don't flaunt wearing them. You don't need to bring it up if you don't want to either, and if they ask just be honest. Just also make sure you tell them it's no big deal and they don't have to worry about it I get involved in any way. If they protest t that, then by all means tell them it's your house, your rules

dogboy said:
My mother in law is coming to stay for an entire month during Christmas and I won't much like going that long without diapers. Sometimes I just sneak them around her since she is 95 years old.

Maybe she's wearing diapers too ;)

bambinod said:
Maybe she's wearing diapers too ;)

Haha....not to my knowledge. She's actually quite an amazing person for being 95.

I haven't had a real stash in years, only a bag or two of Depends that I replenish frequently. Blech, I used to have quite the selection, but ever since the real bills started to flood in and the wedding savings account opened up, I have to be extremely cost conscious. On top of that, I spend nearly $35 a week on Real Fit pull-ups out of necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back