family guy and futurerama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I do, also, my finger hurts, its like a hangnail but its under my finger nail and I can't get it out anyone want to help me?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sure, give me your real name, phone number and address and I can help you ^^

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Nope, although I did used to watch futurama, until the story line went to hell..

I've alway hated Family Guy with an Eric Cartman type of passion..

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Family Guy used to be funny, as did Futurama.
Now they're just trying too hard... Like "Shrek the Third" trying too hard.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's because all the good jokes are already taken :p

Simpsons FTW!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's because all the good jokes are already taken :p

Simpsons FTW!
nah it's just cos their screenwriters suck.
like you said - Simpsons ftw - and they can still come up with awesome stuff :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I like family guy, futurama is okay, but south park is probably the best I think.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Futurama is pretty awesome, but in a different kind of way than Family Guy. Personally I think Family Guy (at least around the third season) was a bit better. As for Futurama, it was pretty good (and actually PG sometimes), but then it just kind of ended. The last season got made into four movies though, which really sucked.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Futurama disappointed... I don't like anything involving Bender... The characterization is too narrow for plot devices to make much of a difference...

Southpark is da shiznit (did I spell that right?) - all except the Mr Hanky stuff, but at least it is true to the Southpark ethos, so, meh, it is a matter of taste...

Simpsons manages to come up with new stuff and once in a while which is still surpassingly excellent though runs hot and cold... I can still look forward to new couch gags and blackboard lines
and
Family Guy: I Love anything involving Brian, and most of Stewie's stuff... Quagmire has moments (giggity) and even Meg as the disenfranchised unpopular teen... On the other hand most Chris stuff relies on stupidity being funny and fails... I watch it but I know I will love it or hate it, and these days, batting .500 is a winning average... I find it a bit disconcerting that half the pop culture references can only be understood by someone my age (I have seen TV originally broadcast in B & W)

As to American Dad I notice no one even thinks it is worth mentioning...

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I really wanted to like Futurama, being a Matt Groening brainchild (I'm a huge Simpsons fan) but it just never really caught on for me. I mean, it's okay and I'll watch it if it's on.. but I don't go out of my way to watch it.

Family Guy is all right, though a tad on the random side. Another one I'll watch if it's on but don't seek it out.

Now, South Park is another story :p. I can't get enough of it.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I like futurama. I don't like family guy humor.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Ok...Simpsons was good until about the 10th season. Now I just find their jokes to be too obnoxious and cheesy (there used to be such clever wit written into the show)

Futurama has that sort of clever wit that Simpsons used to have. I love it, but the movie that just came out was good, not great. I found it was trying a little to hard.

Family Guy has always been funny in more of a stupid, disgusting humour sort of way, which I liked. Lately the jokes have been going a little too far for me, plus some of the stuff just isn't funny...

South Park is still good, and seems to be getting better with age. I'm always excited for the new episodes because Matt and Trey have been writing them with current events, and they just don't care who they piss off :D

On the topic of adulty cartoons, anyone here enjoy Adult Swim? My favourites have to be Harvey Birdman, Venture Bros, Home Movies, Robot Chicken, Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I know, most of these shows don't have new episodes anymore, but they're still damn funny to watch :D Oh and Invader Zim rules too!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Family Guy-Good
Futurama-Good
Simpsons-Good could do better
South Park-Good
Shin Chan-Kicks major ass. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Ok...Simpsons was good until about the 10th season. Now I just find their jokes to be too obnoxious and cheesy (there used to be such clever wit written into the show)

Futurama has that sort of clever wit that Simpsons used to have. I love it, but the movie that just came out was good, not great. I found it was trying a little to hard.

Family Guy has always been funny in more of a stupid, disgusting humour sort of way, which I liked. Lately the jokes have been going a little too far for me, plus some of the stuff just isn't funny...

South Park is still good, and seems to be getting better with age. I'm always excited for the new episodes because Matt and Trey have been writing them with current events, and they just don't care who they piss off :D

On the topic of adulty cartoons, anyone here enjoy Adult Swim? My favourites have to be Harvey Birdman, Venture Bros, Home Movies, Robot Chicken, Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I know, most of these shows don't have new episodes anymore, but they're still damn funny to watch :D Oh and Invader Zim rules too!
That is what I meant by being true to their ethos. Thanks for putting it in pain words; good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.