Faking Racist situations

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Anybody else find faking Racist Situations (like the Jussie Smollett case) just as bad as when these situations actually happen?

It's like "The boy who cried "Wolf" " ; you keep acting like everybody is Racist and why bad things happen to you is because of Racism and you will water down peoples attitudes about real Racism that actually happens to "oh, you are just being dramatic, it isnt because of Racism".

When Soulja Boy was selling those illegal (except for in China) systems with illegal ROM copies of games he was telling his critics "you just dont want to see a Black Man succeed" ; and then Jussie Smollett was arguably even worse to report that he had been kidnapped and assaulted by two White Men wearing MAGA Hats? Come on people.

If you make this stuff up society as a whole loses and you will only end up making people stop feeling sorry for you once they find out you faked the situation, and for what? To stay culturally relevant? So people dont forget about you?

That is the worse way to go about it; better to fade into the background with dignity than to stay relevant in ways like Jussie Smollett or Soulja Boy.

Honestly it reminds me of that episode of South Park with Honey Boo Boo (trying to change things so much that in a way you made things even worse than they ever were before)

Last edited:

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
The difference is source. Racist stuff comes from two places, a "knowledge" that one's group is superior and a fear that one's group will become powerless. Take a typical white guy and drop him into a nonwhite majority situation. Most will get uneasy.

The fake victim ploy? That's just sad. There's lots of places that could have come from.

The whole blue goose pink goose thing (look it up) just makes me shake my head...
...and the ostrich head-in-the-ground thing is just covering one's ears and going lalalalalaIcan'thearyou

Those geese are real

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Anybody else find faking Racist Situations (like the Jussie Smollett case) just as bad as when these situations actually happen?

It's like "The boy who cried "Wolf" " ; you keep acting like everybody is Racist and why bad things happen to you is because of Racism and you will water down peoples attitudes about real Racism that actually happens to "oh, you are just being dramatic, it isnt because of Racism".
This is exactly what happened with the #BLM movement.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is exactly what happened with the #BLM movement.
Exactly, I think most people realize that even today Racism is still very much alive and people probably experience it daily; but you cant just go from there to automatically assume everyone is Racist and the reason why Black People suffer so much is because of such a claim (which isnt true at all, most people these days do know better and are way more tolerant than most generations before them, but there are some people still spreading Hatred and Racism trying to keep it alive even in developed countries)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The reply I keep hearing is that people who have really been assaulted will hesitate to come forward fearing that they won't be believed. That happens all too often. It also sets the LGBTQ community behind on the advancements they have made.

Yesterday I opened up to my therapist about the time I was sexually assaulted by my male boss. I had never told this to anyone before. It was my first adult job, I was married and had a kid and needed the paycheck. Shit does happen.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The reply I keep hearing is that people who have really been assaulted will hesitate to come forward fearing that they won't be believed. That happens all too often. It also sets the LGBTQ community behind on the advancements they have made.

Yesterday I opened up to my therapist about the time I was sexually assaulted by my male boss. I had never told this to anyone before. It was my first adult job, I was married and had a kid and needed the paycheck. Shit does happen.
I believe these things happen, it's just that people making up fake stories (like Jussie Smollet; the "White People wearing the MAGA hats" are straight up black and really dark skinned at that; Jussie played everyone who thought he was hurt and was concerned about his wellbeing) is not going anybody any good.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Exactly, I think most people realize that even today Racism is still very much alive and people probably experience it daily; but you cant just go from there to automatically assume everyone is Racist and the reason why Black People suffer so much is because of such a claim (which isnt true at all, most people these days do know better and are way more tolerant than most generations before them, but there are some people still spreading Hatred and Racism trying to keep it alive even in developed countries)
Racism is natural. Humans imprint based on their caregivers....

...or their torturers.

From there, it's a food fight.

The solution is to realize that our natural self is not our friend. Instead of, "My little group of 31 is all that matters" you gots to override nature: "Everyone and everything matters"

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Racism is natural. Humans imprint based on their caregivers....

...or their torturers.

From there, it's a food fight.

The solution is to realize that our natural self is not our friend. Instead of, "My little group of 31 is all that matters" you gots to override nature: "Everyone and everything matters"
That last statement is 100% true, it isn't just Black Lives, White Lives, Hispanic Lives, its everybody regardless of what country they come from and what their skin Pigmentation looks like; I have heard that scientifically speaking there is like a 5% difference in the DNA of a Black Man, and a White Man; so despite some white groups (Neo Nazis, etc) believing they are "so superior" they are almost 100% like the "Minorities" they hate and claim are so inferior to them; and it seems people that are Multiple "races" have stronger genetics.

Last edited:

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes totally agree Antifa is a symptom of this!

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
T
Antifa is a bunch of domestic terrorists who see fascism in everything, despite being fascists themselves.
Thanks. It took a bit of effort, but I made a donation. Not perfect, but definitely some of the good guys.

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
don't think that fits...
It completely fits, Antifa calls everyone racist when their not. But of course you would deny that cause you love Antifia, and your a possible member. :D Labels are kinda of annoying huh?

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
It completely fits, Antifa calls everyone racist when their not. But of course you would deny that cause you love Antifia, and your a possible member. :D Labels are kinda of annoying huh?
You are really pushing it, I am trying my best to say something without breaking the rules. Like there when you bought that up, I will say it here since you want to cross drama. You are missing the point what I was saying. Maybe it is best to reply in that thread for clarification. You also have 4 people, currently disagreeing with that statement of yours.

Put it another way, do not call me names because you can't understand a concept.

Last edited:

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Mmmm. Lots of different things being discussed here. I'm not sure any one of them is quite like another. Hopefully most people can look at the Smollett thing for the single-handed, greedy, opportunistic thing it was, and not allow it to (further) strain race relations. But "good luck," right?

BLM often rubs me the wrong way, not so much because of the "boy who cried 'wolf!'" thing, but because of how often victimhood is put forward as righteousness. Look: The kid who got killed? Mayyybe not such a great kid. Maybe even a legitimate piece of [bleep]. But yeah, it looks like the officers went too far, too fast, and we absolutely need to get to the bottom of that--in the interest of keeping justice colorblind.

I'd like to think that MLK, if he was still around, would put his arms around these things and get people focused on the underlying issues. Instead, we have inflammatory figures like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Sigh... :(

I'm afraid the Antifa comparison is a total miss with me.

But I'm tired, too.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think I get what you are saying Cottontail; not every victim is completely innocent, but the attitude seems like that's what people think, like one person being worse than the other excuses the one that wasnt as bad anyways

A scale can be slightly tipped just like sometimes it is very skewed one way or the other; or SOMETIMES it really is one side being completely innocent while the other instigated the problem (though I would wager not very often, at least in perspective to the whole population of the earth).

I think someone in a true middle would see both sides of any issue have something they are guilty of; and just because one side was mostly guilty at the start of these problems doesn't mean everyone that looks like them is also guilty by extension.

You can say slavery was wrong; and still not agree that every single white person on this planet owes the black community favors forever when you can proves ones distant ancestors actually weren't involved in the problem at hand (for example not every white person is the descendant of a slave owner, so why throw them into these problems when they were just stuck in the middle?) .

The extremism in everything is ridiculous, you cant always be far right or far left and never in the middle; neutrality does exist and some people were truly innocent of either being the victim or being the aggressor.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
Mmmm. Lots of different things being discussed here. I'm not sure any one of them is quite like another. Hopefully most people can look at the Smollett thing for the single-handed, greedy, opportunistic thing it was, and not allow it to (further) strain race relations. But "good luck," right?

BLM often rubs me the wrong way, not so much because of the "boy who cried 'wolf!'" thing, but because of how often victimhood is put forward as righteousness. Look: The kid who got killed? Mayyybe not such a great kid. Maybe even a legitimate piece of [bleep]. But yeah, it looks like the officers went too far, too fast, and we absolutely need to get to the bottom of that--in the interest of keeping justice colorblind.

I'd like to think that MLK, if he was still around, would put his arms around these things and get people focused on the underlying issues. Instead, we have inflammatory figures like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Sigh... :(

I'm afraid the Antifa comparison is a total miss with me.

But I'm tired, too.
the reason why I bought up the blm thing is this.
They will often call "racial targeting" and " racial hate crime" on situations where the person was making a crime. I seen stories with a person waving a gun around putting people in danger, and #BLM called foul when they got ruff with the person or shot him (idm what) So #BLM is literally crying wolf on a lot of situations, so much so I see them as a joke and more like a terrorist group of police haters. They do their cause more harm then good.

with Antifa, that is just gnome trying start crap with me. Has no businesses being here.

Savagefoxchild

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
words should never be considered a hate crime beating the crap out of somebody in the other hand cuz of their color is definitely a crime
a tip don't let words bother you they don't have any meaning only if you let them have a meaning

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am pretty sure it's because the minority have gotten so jaded, they just assume you are racist when something bad happens to them. I like to treat everyone as equal but I don't think this is possible without being called racist.

I assume BLM stands for Black Lives Matter. It just means that you are more likely to be shot by a police officer unjustified. More black people are shot unjustified than white people are. Whenever a white person is shot, most of the time it was justified. Of course all lives matter but that is missing the point when you point this out to BLM.