fake vs real (diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
How do those fake diapers such as with towels compare to the real thing. I myself am sadly still trying to acquire some real ones but, i want to know how much better the real things are compared to my fake ones. THANKS

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It doesn't even compare, the real thing is infinitely better

Once you get real diapers, you'll NEVER be able to go back

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It doesn't even compare, the real thing is infinitely better

Once you get real diapers, you'll NEVER be able to go back

agreed, except for those occasions where you can use a thick towel as a cloth diaper(providing you use plastic pants)

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I also agree with the real thing, though I must admit that one of the key materials in the diapers that I make is terrycloth. Though the covers are cotton for comfort, and the fit is much better with a sewn diaper rather then a towel. My recommendation if you are looking for an extra thick or waddle diaper is to have your clothie, and then also have stuffer made as well. I even offer tunnel diapers for those that REALLY love to to stuff them. I find that mine without a stuffer seem to hold about 5 cups of water and about 2 for each stuffer.

Though like was just said, plastic pants are a must if you use them.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
car soon enough >.< if i've waited 2 years (discovered dl/ab feelings then) i can wait a couple months to be able to drive lol until then come here towels =/

Status
Not open for further replies.